talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

If I were a fan of either Saarbrücken or Fortuna, this match would probably have given me a massive heart attack xD That penalty shootout...

Batz man of the match surely. What a massive achievement to make it to the semis! Is this the first time ever that a 4th tier club made it that far in the competition?

Congrats to @Rucksackfranzose and condolences to @Tommy

I'm still not sure what happened. Dominated in regular time, had so many shots on goal, so many corners, and we just didn't score. I was surprised when we managed to equalize because I thought we could have played on for 5 hours and still wouldn't have managed to score. Then in extra time we played so sloppy and perhaps nervously? And the penalty shootout, I mean, come on. Kastenmeier saves two and we still manage to blow it. Congrats @Rucksackfranzose. You can be very proud of your team. 

Just now, Tommy said:

And one of the most arrogant too. Can't stand that twat. 

Definitely.  This is still the first thing that comes to my mind when I see Stieler and that is probably all you have to know about him:

3 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Definitely.  This is still the first thing that comes to my mind when I see Stieler and that is probably all you have to know about him:

What an idiot. Same when he sent off Plea for Gladbach a few weeks back. Just because a gesture hurt his ego. 

Saarbrucken's dream run continues and another gutsy display earns them a place in the semis. Congratulations Rucksack!

Bad luck Tommy, but at least Fortuna can now solely concentrate on avoiding relegation in the Bundesliga.

Just now, nudge said:

I'll give my opinion on this in about 3 hours :ph34r:

Fingers crossed for you guys. Imagine, Union, Saarbrücken and Bremen in the semis. Bayern would be complacent as fuck. 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

2-1, Aranguiz. Nice header but very sloppy defending. 

Yes, it was a well placed header by Aranguiz, but that sending off earlier really changed the dynamics of this game.

43 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Imagine, Union, Saarbrücken and Bremen in the semis.

I caught some of the highlights of them at work today, their keeper pulled off a few fine saves didn't he... nice little adventure they are having

9 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I caught some of the highlights of them at work today, their keeper pulled off a few fine saves didn't he... nice little adventure they are having

We already spoke enough about that. Let's move on. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived