• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheikh Khaled Claimed To Have Bought Newcastle United

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

I reckon Neymar could do a job playing just off Rondon 

It will depend on if he wants to invest like the city owner. Out of interest would you like that kind of investment or would you rather spend your own money that you generate?

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

These are the outfit that tried to buy LFC for £2b which was rejected. 

Newcastle gonna have loooaaadddsssaaaa money. 

Gonna be even harder for other teams if we have another oil club. 

4 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Gonna be even harder for other teams if we have another oil club. 

How long before there are 20 oil clubs in the EPL?

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

It will depend on if he wants to invest like the city owner. Out of interest would you like that kind of investment or would you rather spend your own money that you generate?

I'd like to experience the things as an adult I think Mike Ashley took away the chance for. When I was a teen we had European nights, cup runs etc. When I was boy we went into every season with this excitement of new signings and the hope of a trophy. 

But to do that as a result of some human rights abuser buying credit in the west is iffy.

11 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

I'd like to experience the things as an adult I think Mike Ashley took away the chance for. When I was a teen we had European nights, cup runs etc. When I was boy we went into every season with this excitement of new signings and the hope of a trophy. 

But to do that as a result of some human rights abuser buying credit in the west is iffy.

Yeah what I mean though is would you like to have man city like investment or just get the money the club makes invested back in the club?

Once I told the Geordies on here (or actually the old forum) that one day I would buy their club from Mike Ashley and win them a Champions League.

I won’t be doing that anymore lads because you’ve now got oil money

1 hour ago, Azeem said:

Wonder whats holding Kuwait to buy a team :coffee:

Why doesn't each emirate just create their own team rather than buying a major European city and/or their football club.

Archived