talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheikh Khaled Claimed To Have Bought Newcastle United

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

They need to buy some guns first  ..when mad arse insane invaded they had to toss up to see who got the rifle :ph34r:

Heard their whole army wined up in few minutes after the invasion 

• Subscriber

This whole thing makes me wonder what they'll do first. Fix the stadium or run after player acquisitions? I remember seeing some horrible pics of St James' Park and a little love and investment should definitely go there.

26 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

This whole thing makes me wonder what they'll do first. Fix the stadium or run after player acquisitions? I remember seeing some horrible pics of St James' Park and a little love and investment should definitely go there.

Players first I would imagine. Apparently Newcastle are second favourites to sign Mbappe

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Players first I would imagine. Apparently Newcastle are second favourites to sign Mbappe

Oh I am sure they'll go after players I just hope the stadium gets the revamp as well based on what I had seen some time back.

,Media whirlwind mess in the last few days.  

One minute he's Man City owners half brother, next he's a cousin. One minute he's rich next he can't find proof of funds. One minute he's royal next he might not be.

UK press don't know what is going on. Even said there are other buyers.

Associate of the supposed Sheikh has said we wouldn't spend like Man City but would be excited. If he can do a deal with Greggs to sell food in the stadium that would do me :ph34r:

Prospective owner has released statement saying deal agreed and funds proved back in April. They're now working with the Premier League to build the fit and proper case. Premier League/FA say they haven't received any application :4_joy:

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Harvsky said:

Prospective owner has released statement saying deal agreed and funds proved back in April. They're now working with the Premier League to build the fit and proper case. Premier League/FA say they haven't received any application :4_joy:

In other news Mike Ashley nowhere to be found

8 hours ago, Harvsky said:

Associate of the supposed Sheikh has said we wouldn't spend like Man City but would be excited. If he can do a deal with Greggs to sell food in the stadium that would do me :ph34r:

Given all the confusion the chances are it's probably the best you can hope for... 

Archived