football forum

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

Lewis "Hard race huh?" :rofl:

I imagine he'd been waiting to do that the moment Seb walked in xD 

Something not offensive or insulting but quite cutting at the same time!

• The title was changed to Round 07: Canada
1 minute ago, MUFC said:

If I was in the room with Vettel, I would struggle to hold my laugh in, so awkward in there.

Naw - I think him and Hamilton are cool with one another, as I think is obvious by the gesture between them afterwards. 

Sebs said, 'Where am I supposed to go?"

Hamilton said something like, 'I don't know mate'. And that was that. Sebs is mad at the FIA, not Hamilton. 

I reckon if Seb does it with his wife tonight, it will be really rough. He will pump her with anger, as he is about to cum, he will put his face close to hers while grabbing her throat in anger.

• Administrator
Just now, MUFC said:

I reckon if Seb does it with his wife tonight, it will be really rough. He will pump her with anger, as he is about to cum, he will put his face close to hers while grabbing her throat in anger.

giphy.gif

• Administrator
1 minute ago, MUFC said:

What if Seb just smashed the champs bottle over Hamiltons head lol.

He's mad at FIA though not Lewis.

• Administrator

Martin Brundle is a prick - 'does this leave a bad feeling between you 2?' Trying to spark something that's not there.

Good of Vettel to say people shouldn't boo Lewis.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Martin Brundle is a prick - 'does this leave a bad feeling between you 2?' Trying to spark something that's not there.

Good of Vettel to say people shouldn't boo Lewis.

My thoughts as well. Vettel to to the FIA office, congratulated Hamilton after the race. 

Hamilton meanwhile says he doesn't like winning like that. 

There doesn't seem to be any beef between the two.

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

Not really, he cut the interview short and said all race that he wasn't happy with the penalty. 

Regardless of what opinion you have, Vettel has made yet another mistake and doing so has opened himself up to this. I've no sympathy really as you wouldn't see Lewis throwing it onto the grass. 

Okay but what does that have to do with anything I said?

It's clear the actual issue isn't between Vettel & Hamilton. Today it's between Vettel & FIA.

Yeah he cut the interview short because he probably doesn't want to be questioned any more on it because as you say, since the incident he wasn't happy with the penalty? But even before walking off he could say to the crowd not to boo Lewis - no obligation for him to do/say that but he did it anyway?

Not denying Vettel made a mistake?

• Administrator
1 minute ago, MUFC said:

Would they have investigated if Lewis didn't complain on the radio? Sometimes they only investigate when a driver brings it up.

Definitely. If Lewis didn't do it his team would have.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived