talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Welcome to the Premier League, Aston Villa!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

Any truth to this?

21 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Honestly thought he'd left. I knew he was out on loan but thought he was actually gone from Villa. 

How much longer on his contract @Fairy In Boots

9 minutes ago, Danny said:

If that’s true then McCormack will be seeing his contract out nicely 

Year left and yeah true, what can I say we’ve been managed appallingly for years. 

Micah Richards retires next week though, Jedinak, Hutton, Whelan are all out of Contract. It’s not the mess it was. 

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

He’s had too many obviously, we will spend but I’d be happy with 10th -15th tbh. Need two wingbacks & DCM, two Wingers & replace Tammy

Not to mention that Talksport occasionally attracts the biggest whoppers from each club for entertainment value...

I'm amazed that people listen to that shite to be honest (although not at all surprised by who posted it). Don't really listen to 5 Live but that's surely a much better option. And there's plenty of decent podcasts about these days if you want a bit of footy listening.

10 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

I'm amazed that people listen to that shite to be honest (although not at all surprised by who posted it). Don't really listen to 5 Live but that's surely a much better option. And there's plenty of decent podcasts about these days if you want a bit of footy listening.

Talksport is good for comedy value, nothing else. 

If you wonna listen to a whopper, listen to talksport!

43 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I haven’t listened in 3 years but that’s because they forget that acworld exists outside of the Premier League. 

Anyway Grealish is still partying 

119FCC5D-163B-40E1-8A0F-402582F4A9D0.png

As long as he stays out of trouble, I say party it UP for a week or so and then get back to work. 

Never got chance to say it after having a break but congrats to Villa.

Pains me to say it when we took 4pts off you, finished 7pts clear of you in the league yadiyadiyada...but you did what you needed to do.

Think Villa will need to strengthen heavily given they don't own Mings and Abraham. Grealish and McGinn should do well though.

On 29/05/2019 at 06:57, Fairy In Boots said:

I’ve missed this sort of high level trolling in the football league section it seems. 

Nearly got a bite out of me there I’m going to have to step up my game and have my wits about me if this level of banter is anything to go by 

Is this in reference to what @LFCMadLad said? I don't think that's banter/trolling, I think it's just his opinion xD

14 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Is this in reference to what @LFCMadLad said? I don't think that's banter/trolling, I think it's just his opinion xD

Yeah it is trolling, think it’s partly because I’ve been vocal about my dislike of Liverpool and why else come comment here? 

Do I go in the Liverpool thread? No because it’s Liverpool and I couldn’t give a monkeys

Archived