Premier League 2019/20 General Chat

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
10 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Yan Valery killing his daughter is not what I expected to read tonight. 

Think we need to be careful here. We have no idea what has been said is true or what parts, if any, have any kind of legitimacy to it. 

On 20/04/2020 at 08:55, Harvsky said:

Leaked memo's the other day suggest that some in the government think football stadiums can be open again in July.

With no vaccine and no reliable antibody test that sounds like a very stupid idea

When the lockdown is over there should be a very strict social distancing policy enforced for sometime imo, otherwise we’ll just be back to square one 

• Subscriber

Inclined to agree with what Simon Jordan was saying about it all to be honest, which was that it's a silly risk to take to bring it back behind closed doors - takes one death and football's reputation is seriously tainted, and you've got to say he's got a point.

I'm still against voiding but I think time's running out now. I don't think football has come out of the whole episode looking any good - to be honest this has exposed what plenty have suspected. The game is full of short-termists looking for a quick buck before fucking off out of the game unphased by any mess made.

I wish I didn't like it at times.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Not even trying to be biased but Vardy getting no votes is criminal. Of all seasons he is top scorer right now. I'd have him over Maddison. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived