talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kodi Lee - America's Got Talent

football forum

Last night on AGT - I don't watch the show, but with a wife that works at a private special needs school, we were sent it immediately. Just thought this was just a incredible moment. 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Thanks for sharing; he's incredible. It's obvious how much it means to the family after all they've been through as well...

I reckon heartwarming moments like this should be broadcast on the news every day instead of the regular shite that's happening all over the world.

Just now, nudge said:

Thanks for sharing; he's incredible. It's obvious how much it means to the family after all they've been through as well...

I reckon heartwarming moments like this should be broadcast on the news every day instead of the regular shite that's happening all over the world.

Yeah - it had my wife is tears this morning watching it, and it's absolutely going viral this morning. 

• Subscriber
17 hours ago, Eco said:

Last night on AGT - I don't watch the show, but with a wife that works at a private special needs school, we were sent it immediately. Just thought this was just a incredible moment. 

That bought a wee tear to my eyes that, brilliant, the wife loves BGT and I will have to show her that, I think she will love it. :x

• 3 months later...
12 minutes ago, nudge said:

He won the whole thing? Nice...

Yup.  I didn't get to watch it as I'm staying with some family that believe TV or anything that doesn't praises the lord is a waste of time. :( off subject but yeah my aunt rather stay up and listen to spanish gospel and says that makes her wake up even stronger than what sleep would do. :rofl:

His semi final performance 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Yup.  I didn't get to watch it as I'm staying with some family that believe TV or anything that doesn't praises the lord is a waste of time. :( off subject but yeah my aunt rather stay up and listen to spanish gossip and she says that makes her wake up even stronger than what sleep would do. :rofl:

His semi final performance 

Lovely...

I just watched his final performance and it's incredible. There aren't many things that make me all mushy but this is definitely one of them...

Archived