• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Brazil vs Qatar - Wednesday 5th June, 2019

football forum

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Can't even be arsed with the whole Qatar/Copa America shite. 

Hope Brazil win 6-0. Qatar with as many injuries as possible. 

It makes a laughing stock of the Copa América. If they HAVE to invite to accumulate, then they have their North American neighbors.

19 hours ago, Stan said:

9.30pm (Brazil time)

1.30am (Thursday morning, UK Time)

@El Profesor @The Rebel CRS @Cannabis @SirBalon @Happy Blue (for SA/Barcelona/Everton/Man City Brazilian links)

Where are the Barcelona links? Is Xavi lining up for Qatar? :ph34r:

On a serious note, Qatar are a shite option. I don't particularly have anything against countries being invited to the Copa America, as it's nothing new, but it would make more sense to invite better sides. I mean, even Spain or Portugal's reserves would be better than Qatar. I mention Spain and Portugal as they would fit in well in this competition.

Japan are an interesting option in all fairness, as they play nice football and could end up being a surprise in this.

On 30/05/2019 at 17:56, SirBalon said:

It makes a laughing stock of the Copa América. If they HAVE to invite to accumulate, then they have their North American neighbors.

Most people here are cool with it. 

Neymar left the game injured. Honestly, with all that´s surrounding him right now, it probably would be better for all sides if he didn´t play Copa América.

5 hours ago, El Profesor said:

Most people here are cool with it. 

Neymar left the game injured. Honestly, with all that´s surrounding him right now, it probably would be better for all sides if he didn´t play Copa América.

It's such a shame Neymar didn't surround himself with professionals in the bisinesses of protecting trademarks in the sense of selling and nurturing a brandname. I know about this area of business and I don't get what his father offers him professionally other than absolute enablement of a childmind and ridiculous unprofessional comments to the media that only help to bury his son's name even more.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived