talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Mexico vs Venezuela - Wednesday 5th June, 2019

football forum

18 minutes ago, Stan said:

Not gonna lie but I would prefer the likes of Jimenez, Lozano, Alvarez and Lainez over the majority of Peru's players... 

We are about middle of the road on paper in South America. Better than Paraguay, Ecuador, Bolivia and Venezuela but below everyone else. However, we are playing well and getting results, and we would piss over Mexico just like we did to another better side in Chile.

Right now I would say we're the second best team in South America. Just a bit of a stat to prove that, we haven't lost to any South American side that isn't Brazil since 2016. We also reached the final of the Copa America and played alright at the World Cup. 

So yeah, Mexico has better players. Sometimes though that's not enough. I think its funny that Teso has a pop at Guerrero who is miles ahead of any forward in the continent with the exception of Aguero, Cavani and Suarez.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

Struggled versus NZ.... a team mexico cruised past WITH ease and this WC advanced from their group but yeah, peru would piss all over us. :rofl:

Are you Thanos saying to yourself "reality can be whatever I want" then come up with any shitty argument you can think of?

3 years ago, you had a point. Now you just look like a tool.

Archived