talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

May 2019 - Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

May saw the end of several domestic football competitions across Europe, but for TF365, it was a new dawn for another competition started by one of our members which has inspired us to make this decision for May 2019's Member of the Month.

While football chat started to take a back seat for the most part as we eagerly anticipated the Europa League & Champions League finals, it was this member's quiz-handling and continental-based competition which several of us enjoyed. It also enabled us to realise that @Toinho thinks Budweiser is an American type of bear...

In addition to that, the FM Section has seen an upturn in activity thanks to this member's posts and Football Manager-related gaming quests that's sparked much enjoyment to read.

If it isn't obvious who has won based on the above, then without further ado, the winner for May 2019 is:

@Grizzly21!

It's the 2nd time he's won it after a September 2018 triumph, so congratulations pal! Here we were able to see the celebrations as they unfolded...

giphy.gif

Notable mentions must to go @Gunnersauraus & @CaaC - John who finished 2nd & 3rd respectively.

Well done all, keep up the good posts during the summer!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Forgot to add that I'd really encourage anyone to join in @Grizzly21's Sheep competition if not in already. It's great fun :D

Join here! The first edition is about to finish but there are plans for at least 2-3 more editions!

2 hours ago, Stan said:

May saw the end of several domestic football competitions across Europe, but for TF365, it was a new dawn for another competition started by one of our members which has inspired us to make this decision for May 2019's Member of the Month.

While football chat started to take a back seat for the most part as we eagerly anticipated the Europa League & Champions League finals, it was this member's quiz-handling and continental-based competition which several of us enjoyed. It also enabled us to realise that @Toinho thinks Budweiser is an American type of bear...

In addition to that, the FM Section has seen an upturn in activity thanks to this member's posts and Football Manager-related gaming quests that's sparked much enjoyment to read.

If it isn't obvious who has won based on the above, then without further ado, the winner for May 2019 is:

@Grizzly21!

It's the 2nd time he's won it after a September 2018 triumph, so congratulations pal! Here we were able to see the celebrations as they unfolded...

giphy.gif

Notable mentions must to go @Gunnersauraus & @CaaC - John who finished 2nd & 3rd respectively.

Well done all, keep up the good posts during the summer!

So cruel 

16 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

Get in, 2nd in the bag. Thanks all!

Although I genuinely thought no one was reading my FM posts xD

Well done mate. I'm loving the sheep game. I'd give you the award even if that was the only thing you posted this month.

• 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived