talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Is Van Dijk Really That Great?

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

So you troll me, is that what you're saying my friend? :what::rofl:

Disgusting xD

I would never troll you mate, but I do try hard to keep debates going in the hope of getting even more people involved. But the truth is that there's more to this debate than just team won trophies and for me Van Dijk's greatest alibi is Liverpool's change in fortunes since arriving and not this Chanpions League team won glory.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I would never troll you mate, but I do try hard to keep debates going in the hope of getting even more people involved. But the truth is that there's more to this debate than just team won trophies and for me Van Dijk's greatest alibi is Liverpool's change in fortunes since arriving and not this Chanpions League team won glory.

The question is though, moving all our theories aside... who has been the best CB this season? :whistling:

25 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

So you troll me, is that what you're saying my friend? :what::rofl:

Disgusting xD

To be fair you really thrive in these discussions imo. Madlad debating when politely miffed by his rival always makes for a great read.

2 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Don’t be so judgmental mate...

I absolutely adore debating with @LFCMadLad and I have to make a confession because sometimes I will use anything to keep it going. When he’s in the mood he will give you plenty of food for thought. 

It's just posts of pure waffle and shite after a couple of exchanges. It's tedious.

5 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

It's just posts of pure waffle and shite after a couple of exchanges. It's tedious.

I'll pass you my postcode and you can make your way down here where I'll give you a relaxing massage with lavender oils. :x

Archived