talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheep - Season 2 - Football

football forum

8 minutes ago, Stan said:

Was there going to be a round 6 @Grizzly21

I think 5 for this round is OK. The only reason I did 6 last time is because there are 6 continents!

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick note: I will open the next season thread at some point today, tomorrow or in 2 days. However, we will do one round then we will go on a short hiatus (only a week or 2 at most). The reason for this is because I am going to the Arctic in late July and also going into the wilderness, so I will be offline for about 3 days and touring the town the other 2 days. Just a heads up in advance.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Grizzly21 said:

Just a quick note: I will open the next season thread at some point today, tomorrow or in 2 days. However, we will do one round then we will go on a short hiatus (only a week or 2 at most). The reason for this is because I am going to the Arctic in late July and also going into the wilderness, so I will be offline for about 3 days and touring the town the other 2 days. Just a heads up in advance.

I'm happy for you to start it when you come back. Saves you worrying about it on your travels! 

• Subscriber

Brian there's no pressure if you don't get them done quickly. We're only going to ban you for five years if you don't get round 10 done by 18th July.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived