talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Supporting La Liga

2 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Real Betis were with MEYBA back in the 70s and 80s just like Barcelona, Atlético Madrid, Cadíz and Espanyol. Some of the most beautiful kits ever made.

In the same way MEYBA have recreated the replicas to exactitude with Barcelona, they've also done this with the others including Real Betis. For obvious rights issues the crest isn't on there but in my view that doesn't matter and actually makes it more of a casual piece but if you like you can always purchase the embroidered crest to attach.

This is on MEYBA's website and it's beautiful.

ma1070183440-betis-retrofootball.png

You can buy it here: https://www.meyba.com/football-archive

there you will also see all the others available and the Cadíz one is bloody gorgeous!

I rather enjoy all of their jerseys. 

real-betis-limited-special-edition-check

Image result for real betis jersey

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, carefreeluke said:

Yes mate. Will hopefully be getting a season ticket there next season also.

Well good on you man! 

I watched their match while I was up in Chattanooga, Tennessee just a couple of weeks ago. 

3 minutes ago, Eco said:

I rather enjoy all of their jerseys. 

real-betis-limited-special-edition-check

Image result for real betis jersey

You’d get kudos points if anyone that’s a big football fan spotted you wearing a Meyba top. I wore my Barça 84 top some weeks back and was stopped countless times asking me about it. 

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

You’d get kudos points if anyone that’s a big football fan spotted you wearing a Meyba top. I wore my Barça 84 top some weeks back and was stopped countless times asking me about it. 

Ha - I doubt a lot in Atlanta would even know what a Meyba top is. xD

1 hour ago, Eco said:

Ha - I doubt a lot in Atlanta would even know what a Meyba top is. xD

Hahaha... There’s always somebody mate... Always somebody when you least expect it and you’re left stunned!!! :oxD

Alright - well I have picked my La Liga team, and it's honestly the only logical choice after watching as little La Liga as I have. 

Vamos Los Che!

@Rab - Mind adding their crest to the list? 

valencia-cf_opt-250x250.png

9 minutes ago, Eco said:

Alright - well I have picked my La Liga team, and it's honestly the only logical choice after watching as little La Liga as I have. 

Vamos Los Che!

220px-Valenciacf.svg.png

Will you stick on that if they're relegated due to the match-fixing scandal going on right now? A bit risky I'd say although I understand why you've gone down that route. They're a great club rich in history... I was a season ticket holder there for 8 years you know. ;)

Just now, SirBalon said:

Will you stick on that if they're relegated due to the match-fixing scandal going on right now? A bit risky I'd say although I understand why you've gone down that route. They're a great club rich in history... I was a season ticket holder there for 8 years you know. ;)

I have followed Portsmouth in England for about 8 years, so yeah, I'm good. 

16 hours ago, SirBalon said:

I've been reading that it is a situation where 7 Valladolid players have done deals with criminal gangs and there hasn't been mention of Valencia, the club, their players, or even Valladolid as a club being involved in this.

It's certainly an interesting one as you can't even really punish a club if they have no knowledge of what a group of players representing their club have done.

10 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I've been reading that it is a situation where 7 Valladolid players have done deals with criminal gangs and there hasn't been mention of Valencia, the club, their players, or even Valladolid as a club being involved in this.

It's certainly an interesting one as you can't even really punish a club if they have no knowledge of what a group of players representing their club have done.

What do you do with results and eventual outcomes then mate? Certain clubs have been punished with table standings because of these criminals.

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

What do you do with results and eventual outcomes then mate? Certain clubs have been punished with table standings because of these criminals.

But if a club has zero knowledge, then I'm not sure how they can be punished due to a group rival player's actions.

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

From my reading of it, it looks like some Valladolid players were involved. If true, a solid points deduction is in store 

Even though I feel it would be hard on Valladolid, if the club themselves didn't have any knowledge of this, it would be the only solution really as those players were still representatives of the club and the club will have to pay for their actions.

I'm not sure, on the other hand, how Valencia could be punished though if nobody involved with their club had anything to do with it.

4 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Even though I feel it would be hard on Valladolid, if the club themselves didn't have any knowledge of this, it would be the only solution really as those players were still representatives of the club and the club will have to pay for their actions.

I'm not sure, on the other hand, how Valencia could be punished though if nobody involved with their club had anything to do with it.

Same as what I've heard, which makes this whole thing really weird. 

Archived