football forum

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
10 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

That Amber :dash3:

I know she's not the only one but look at this ffs

Last night was predictable with Tommy stealing Lucie from Joe. Joe's tears and misery and the general fallout will be somewhat entertaining to watch tonight. 

Bit of a slow start over the last few days. Hoping it picks up as been a bit dry so far.

Joe is being a proper lame bastard. It's been two days kid, calm your tits. Lucie is a good looking lass and I'm sure he likes the idea of her, but acting like he just lost his wife is pathetic.

Tommy was a bit snidey picking her, especially when he saw them two getting on. That being said, he has no loyalties to anybody and is a single young lad. 

None of the lasses this year catch my fancy yet. 

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, Rick said:

Joe is being a proper lame bastard. It's been two days kid, calm your tits. Lucie is a good looking lass and I'm sure he likes the idea of her, but acting like he just lost his wife is pathetic.

Tommy was a bit snidey picking her, especially when he saw them two getting on. That being said, he has no loyalties to anybody and is a single young lad. 

None of the lasses this year catch my fancy yet. 

11 minutes ago, Rick said:

Fair play on Tommy there. He realises that Lucie is a non starter. 

Tommy seems sound. He didn't do anything wrong picking Lucie last night. 

Joe is a proper melt. As is Sherif. Asking to be fucked off from Anna there.

Difficult to watch that Joe emotionally bully that Lucie. He’s a horrible little shit. 

None of the women are all that. Lucie’s a 5/10 in a sea of 2’s and 3’s and people are losing their heads over her.  

That Callum fella has the personality of a brick wall. 

• Subscriber
19 hours ago, Stan said:

If anyone watched You on Netflix...

xD 

Knew I recognised him haha!

Lucie was my favourite but it really annoys me that everyone expects people to be "loyal babes" in that villa. "It is what it is" - deal with it.

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, Rick said:

Curtis and Amy are a decent pair of people. It's usually hard to say that about people on Love Island.

Yep, seem quite down to earth and genuine.

10 hours ago, Tommy said:

People believing scripted "Reality TV". You naive souls. 

People not realising that we know it's garbage fake TV, yet we enjoy the car crash. You knob souls.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Not able to get into it as much this year for some reason! I shall persevere as otherwise nobody will talk to me in the office. 

Slow starts generally occur these kind of shows - people still trying to find their feet and viewers still trying to suss out people. Still not properly seen some characters like Callum (who seems boring as fuck anyway), Yewande, Sherif, Anna etc. Although the latter we might see more of now that Anton is going for her.

Molly-Mae might ruffle some feathers, though, and add some fire in to the place.

I did enjoy Tommy/Lucie/Joe's reactions when Tommy got that text about Molly xD. He & Lucie looked a bit awkward whereas Joe is like this:

giphy.gif

• Administrator

Molly & Yewande gonna kick off. Can feel it. All over someone who's been in the villa literally 5 mins. Molly will fling herself at anyone (everyone is her type ffs!?) being the slag she appears to be. Yewande seems decent enough for Danny.

1 hour ago, Rick said:

Amber is a fit lass, but she's an absolute terror. She just doesn't seem to have any redeeming traits to her personality. 

She's fucking annoying me. Nice to look at for sure but she's just a bitch. Goes fishing for compliments and giving people the eye, then has no reaction when she gets them. Just massages her ego then says to the other girls she's just gonna carry on playing a game with Michael. Before she knows it he'll 'crack on' to another girl and she'll be upset and not blame herself for being an idiot.

Zzzzzzzzzz.....this series has been a borefest. Where are the fucking personalities? Jesus. 

That being said, hopefully these two new lasses continue to stir shit up. Makes slightly better telly. I'll give it another week, if it doesn't improve big style then I'll be bailing out. 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Rick said:

Zzzzzzzzzz.....this series has been a borefest. Where are the fucking personalities? Jesus. 

That being said, hopefully these two new lasses continue to stir shit up. Makes slightly better telly. I'll give it another week, if it doesn't improve big style then I'll be bailing out. 

The 2 newbies will definitely stir things up. 

Molly is psycho, you can tell. Picks Curtis (the only one properly coupled) when she enters then gets stupidly jealous when Tommy is picked by the new girls xD

They all got mad when they were being gents and sharing pecks on the cheek fuck sake xD

• The title was changed to Love Island

Archived