talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Love Island

football forum

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Rick said:

These lasses are childish as fuck. Heckling the new lasses. Not that when a new lad comes in and they are all over them. 

Like fucking hyenas.

So immature and childish. Amber is a sly fucking bitch as well. 

Molly-Mae isn't much better either. What do they expect the lads to do? 

Danny had a good point how they've treated these lasses compared to how he was treated. He took Amber on a date and Michael was fine with it.

Maura is sly game-player as well to be fair though.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Rick said:

Anton with the killer line of the night. "made your bed now lie in it". Haha, fuck Molly. Played 3 lads off against eachother and now it's bitten her in the arse. 

Fucking killed me that did. Best moment. For all her whiny shouting, it had to be Anton that shut her down xD 

• Administrator

Catching up with Friday's episode. Back to dull but why do the girls force Lucie to be one of them xD?! She doesn't want drama or hang out with girls. So what!?

On 15/06/2019 at 19:32, Rick said:

Maura is a cunt. 

I like Amber & Michael. Both of them are up front, no bullshit.

Maura is up front as well though?

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

Catching up with Friday's episode. Back to dull but why do the girls force Lucie to be one of them xD?! She doesn't want drama or hang out with girls. So what!?

Maura is up front as well though?

Maura is a cunt because a lot of what she's doing is to instigate shit. Makes great watching though so I ain't complaining haha 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Rick said:

Maura is a cunt because a lot of what she's doing is to instigate shit. Makes great watching though so I ain't complaining haha 

To be fair, she's just more straight up with Tommy in a much flirtier way than Molly-Mae is. Maura knows what she wants and will probably end up getting it.

I don't even think she's instigating anything. She just really likes Tommy. What else is she meant to do? 

Tommy probably just needs to be more honest with both of them...

• Administrator

Does Anton get how this programme works?

Telling the newbie to crack on with the girl he's just waited ages for and someone he's just coupled up with xD 

15 hours ago, Stan said:

Does Anton get how this programme works?

Telling the newbie to crack on with the girl he's just waited ages for and someone he's just coupled up with xD 

He's a bit dim haha. But on the other hand you don't want anybody acting the way that muppet Joe did either. I wouldn't even acknowledge the other fella, certainly wouldn't 'battle' for the girls affections. 

Hopefully Anton and Lucie survive tonight. Anton, cause he's good telly and I think deep down he's actually alright. And Lucie, because she's stuck with a manipulative little boy and needs fucking rid of him.

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, Rick said:

He's a bit dim haha. But on the other hand you don't want anybody acting the way that muppet Joe did either. I wouldn't even acknowledge the other fella, certainly wouldn't 'battle' for the girls affections. 

Hopefully Anton and Lucie survive tonight. Anton, cause he's good telly and I think deep down he's actually alright. And Lucie, because she's stuck with a manipulative little boy and needs fucking rid of him.

They both won't survive? It's the couple that goes, right? So it'll be Anton/Elma or Joe/Lucie.

Joe's a prick. Manipulative one at that as you say. She's far too good for him. 

4 hours ago, Stan said:

They both won't survive? It's the couple that goes, right? So it'll be Anton/Elma or Joe/Lucie.

Joe's a prick. Manipulative one at that as you say. She's far too good for him. 

Nah it's to save each individual contestant, so you can vote to save either person in each couple. I should know cause I'm a sad cunt and voted to save Anton and Lucie 😂

• Administrator
49 minutes ago, Rick said:

Nah it's to save each individual contestant, so you can vote to save either person in each couple. I should know cause I'm a sad cunt and voted to save Anton and Lucie 😂

Ohh, fair enough. 

Yeah Joe can fuck off then by himself.

Anton can follow. Fed up of his wetness.

• Administrator
42 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I didn't think it possible but here we have it... a thread that is worse than the toe sucking one

Yawn.

If someone already doesn't like Love Island, I don't get why they'd enter a thread about it and knowingly get worked up about it xD 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Yawn.

If someone already doesn't like Love Island, I don't get why they'd enter a thread about it and knowingly get worked up about it xD 

Did I sound worked up about it??? must be  new font or something that's giving that impression?? I apologize mate for passing my personal comments in an open thread, you should start the thread again and call it 'Love Island Lovers' and make it by invitation only or subscription that will stop people like me from coming in making what could be deemed as negative comments... 

In the meantime... 

jack nicholson deal with it GIF

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Did I sound worked up about it??? must be  new font or something that's giving that impression?? I apologize mate for passing my personal comments in an open thread, you should start the thread again and call it 'Love Island Lovers' and make it by invitation only or subscription that will stop people like me from coming in making what could be deemed as negative comments... 

In the meantime... 

jack nicholson deal with it GIF

No but you sound worked up about it now :P 

Just seems odd knowing that if you don't like Love Island, what else would you expect entering the thread...

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Pyfish said:

Lucie will definitely leave the villa to join Joe. Although she can do tons better.

Better off staying in and finding someone that won't be so manipulative or creepy. 

Lucie will stay. She will couple up with somebody else, Joe is just gonna be a memory. And that's all he should be the manipulative little prick. 

Hopefully Curtis gets his head turned by this new lass, because that Aimee is a little bitch 

• The title was changed to Love Island

Archived