talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Love Island

football forum

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tribute was poor, for me. No footage of Caroline at all. Words were very good though and the saving grace.

Thought the programme was a bit of a joke too. All the rightful #BeKind stuff included but then asking contestants to pick who they think will cheat, who the weakest couple is etc. All a bit hypocritical.

On 17/02/2020 at 22:34, DeadLinesman said:

Not sure why everyone was voting Demi and Luke over Mike and Priscilla. 

I thought that could go either way, Luke is a likeable character especially after the messing about he had but I’ve not really seen much in it between him and Demi tbh, just looks like a coupling of convenience running up to the final week. With that said I’m not sure Priscilla would still be with Mike if it weren’t for the final being next week. Genuinely think Ched and that twin is just a friendship after £50K

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Danny said:

I thought that could go either way, Luke is a likeable character especially after the messing about he had but I’ve not really seen much in it between him and Demi tbh, just looks like a coupling of convenience running up to the final week. With that said I’m not sure Priscilla would still be with Mike if it weren’t for the final being next week. Genuinely think Ched and that twin is just a friendship after £50K

Yeah I find Jess and Ched quite boring. They must do absolutely fuck all together as they barely get any airtime, whereas you have the likes of Molly/Callum, Luke M/Demi, Luke T/Siannise, Paige/Finn getting a lot.

I think Siannise and Luke T end up winners. They seem the most 'genuine'. Paige acting like a psycho makes me think their chances of winning are reduced.

• Administrator

Anyone else find the baby episode really fucking boring? Literally just couples, some more than others, holding a crying baby for an hour and seeing who can stop it crying the most. Apart from seeing who was dumped in the evening, there was literally nothing else in yesterday's episode. 

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Anyone else find the baby episode really fucking boring? Literally just couples, some more than others, holding a crying baby for an hour and seeing who can stop it crying the most. Apart from seeing who was dumped in the evening, there was literally nothing else in yesterday's episode. 

This is what my Mrs says every. And the girls never do fuck all.

Archived