talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Love Island

football forum

• Subscriber

Anna's reactions were ridiculous. Hypocritical. Standard case of pretty girl thinks she is right all the time. Gone off her massively.

Amber is a joke too. Can't wait for it all to kick off though.

Tommy and Molly-Mae was cute.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Anyone else watching?

Gone right off Michael for his treatment of Amber recently.

New girl Hayley (?) seems like a proper blonde. Could tell Ovie had no interest in her at all in yesterday's date. 

Curtis & Maura just seems weird but they are keen on making it work.

Molly & Tommy seem nailed on to win, still. 

Maura is class. Shame she and Ovie aren't together cause I'd love them both to win.

Michael is a twat, and is now sliming back to Amber. Hope she tell him to do one, but she wont. 

Also, amber has a fat arse and I love it. That is all.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Pyfish said:

It seems even more obvious than last year who's going to win it this time. 

Glad Anna's fucked off though.

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Alright looking girl but bloody hell she's a child.

Nah I think she's had too much done to her to be considered even alright-looking.

I just cannot stand her selfishness. She's very manipulative not just of guys but also her friends.

It is literally all about her or nothing. Like when she had a go at Curtis. WTF was all that? He goes out of his way to come over and apologise to her and she straight away questions him 'I just don't think you're a good person'. Like fucking hell woman calm yourself. It was one piece of shit advice - direct your anger at Jordan ffs. I think she is far too spiteful. Hate the way she just shouts and talks over people. Very rude.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Stan said:

Glad Anna's fucked off though.

This. Was speaking to the missus about her last night. She's really aggressive and confrontational. The need to lash out and be the victim is real. Not only did she fuck off with another dude that she then alienated to get shot of, she had delusions of grandeur thinking a walking biscuit tin like Jordan was going to be faithful. She made her own bed. Doesn't excuse Jordan for being a proper knobhead though  

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Batard said:

This. Was speaking to the missus about her last night. She's really aggressive and confrontational. The need to lash out and be the victim is real. Not only did she fuck off with another dude that she then alienated to get shot of, she had delusions of grandeur thinking a walking biscuit tin like Jordan was going to be faithful. She made her own bed. Doesn't excuse Jordan for being a proper knobhead though  

Yeah Jordan was a big fool and you should never give someone like Anna an excuse to go off on one. 

I don't get how you can have a friend like that, let alone a girlfriend. 

It was literally all 'me, me, me' yesterday. 'girls like me don't come around often'. Yes, Anna, that's because you're a fucking tank of a woman with a short temper and short fuse with no patience and are a very rude individual. I'm glad there's not more girls like you! 

She was a gobshite. I think Jordan was probably gonna grovel a little bit in that last conversation before she started doing her interrupting bullshit. Then he just bailed out of it straight away. What he did was ridiculous, but since it's her I have no sympathy. 

Bet Ovie is loving it though. He got rid of that minging bastard (inside and out) and replaced her with India, who seems absolutely sound. And is fit af. 

Shame Chris went though, he was my favourite in there. They fucked up not having him in casa amor. 

Tommy and Mollie will win, which is aggravating since they are both dull as dishwater. 

• 4 months later...
  • Administrator
17 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Anyone going to be watching this winter edition? Flack isn't going to be hosting as she's just stood down from Love Island after her assault charge.

That whole situation with her was just odd 

• Subscriber
49 minutes ago, Batard said:

That whole situation with her was just odd 

Incredibly odd. Maura from this series just gone is apparently taking over and she's apparently been cryptic on social media about flying out there. She's in the new series of Dancing on Ice though so.

• The title was changed to Love Island
  • Administrator

@Pyfish @Batard @The Palace Fan @Smiley Culture @Rick

You been watching this 'winter' series?

Took a while for anyone to gain any serious likeableness - Rebecca seems to have ruffled a few feathers which is what the series needed. Not much drama at all before her.

Siannise reminds me of Nikki Grahame from Big Brother. Overly dramatic, fussy and just moans a lot.

• Subscriber

Not watched any of it but heard a lot from people talking at work and seen a lot on social media so kinda got a sense of what is going on. 

How does it compare to the summer series? Apparently the ratings are lower than you'd expect.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Rick said:

@Stan

I gave this one a pass. It’s not something I’m willing to follow twice in a year so I’ll jump back on in the summer. Two series is overkill for me personally. 

4 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Not watched any of it but heard a lot from people talking at work and seen a lot on social media so kinda got a sense of what is going on. 

How does it compare to the summer series? Apparently the ratings are lower than you'd expect.

Fair. I think it's overkill as well but got sucked in to it again for all my sins. 

It definitely doesn't have the same feel as a summer series - maybe that's out of jealousy because I'm seeing them lap it up in a villa (even though it's not on an island!) and I'm here freezing my ass off most of the day xD

I think I'd have preferred it if they were actually in a place in winter but I guess that restricts some of the stuff they can do and what would get filmed. 

Putting that aside, I still think this series needs some more drama. It's in the 3rd (?) week and there's barely been any up to Rebecca coming in. 

Archived