football forum

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, Stan said:

@Pyfish @Batard @The Palace Fan @Smiley Culture @Rick

You been watching this 'winter' series?

Took a while for anyone to gain any serious likeableness - Rebecca seems to have ruffled a few feathers which is what the series needed. Not much drama at all before her.

Siannise reminds me of Nikki Grahame from Big Brother. Overly dramatic, fussy and just moans a lot.

Actually the missus commented recently that this one had passed us by. By all accounts it seems we've not missed much. Plus I can't imagine it being the same without Flack, who I find most smash worthy despite her clearly being a bit psychotic. The beauty to insanity curve is often high on both axis. The question to you sir is it worth getting into or watching back earlier episodes?

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, Batard said:

Actually the missus commented recently that this one had passed us by. By all accounts it seems we've not missed much. Plus I can't imagine it being the same without Flack, who I find most smash worthy despite her clearly being a bit psychotic. The beauty to insanity curve is often high on both axis. The question to you sir is it worth getting into or watching back earlier episodes?

Nah don't need to watch earlier episodes but it does seem to have picked up a level (slightly) since the start right now.

• Administrator
56 minutes ago, Stan said:

Nah don't need to watch earlier episodes but it does seem to have picked up a level (slightly) since the start right now.

Did they send someone in with coronavirus? Eh. Even I found that to be in poor taste. 

• Administrator

Paige is hypocritically jealous and disgustingly rude with Finley. 

Finley barely even looks or breathes around another girl and Paige is giving him daggers. 

New Scottish guy walks in? She's dancing around and acting all happy and excited. 

11 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I dont mind trash tv but this is too much for me.

Well we need to start getting on board with it whether we like it or not.... If football chat is going to get banned in the office we need to know who the hell is who on what show etc.. Don't want the likes of Batard and Stan making me look like a dick when I am at the water cooler trying to impress the new girl.. 

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Well we need to start getting on board with it whether we like it or not.... If football chat is going to get banned in the office we need to know who the hell is who on what show etc.. Don't want the likes of Batard and Stan making me look like a dick when I am at the water cooler trying to impress the new girl.. 

That won't even be allowed soon I bet - draconian school rules like no standing to the opposite sex or no breaks away from the desk for longer than 2 minutes...

On 28/01/2020 at 07:49, Stan said:

Paige is hypocritically jealous and disgustingly rude with Finley. 

Finley barely even looks or breathes around another girl and Paige is giving him daggers. 

New Scottish guy walks in? She's dancing around and acting all happy and excited. 

Then went fucking mental when he laughed with the new girl 9_9

• Administrator
1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Then went fucking mental when he laughed with the new girl 9_9

THEY'RE FUCKING FLIRTING OMDZZZZ

I'm just going to picture this from now on when it comes to Paige
giphy.gif?w=723&ssl=1

• Administrator
Just now, DeadLinesman said:

Also, the outrage if Mike had have done what Leanne has. dAt mAn iS a bAd gAsLiGhTer. Woman does it and it’s fine though. She gave no indication till 24 hours ago. She’ll be gone soon enough.

Yeah that was snakey. 

Tolerated though. 

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Different rules for men and women. Was it 2 seasons ago when one of the girls called another a cunt? Next season, lad chucked off for saying ‘cunt punt’ in a joke context. Ridiculous.

Not even that.

Girl gets snaked on - people (rightly) up in arms about the treatment she gets.

Guy gets snaked on - GIRL POWER. 

Mike hasn't even done anything wrong in my eyes. He's just been led on massively because Leanne wanted to be safe from the start and wasn't even sure what she wanted. What the fuck did she expect coming in to the villa? Slow burner, see where it goes for a few weeks? Nah that won't work love. 

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Mike’s a proper bell. Called it inside three days. Was far too nice. 

Was weird as I thought he was a snake, then won me round with sticking with Leanne, now he's been an utter bellend.

Very snidey movements from him. 

Shaugha has grown on me since the start but still think she has a bit of psycho in her raging to get out.

• Administrator

Mike continuing to be a dickhead but Jess is getting on those levels. 

Why does Jess not just tell Luke she's not interested? As if she's keeping him as a safety net but instead just leads him on. 

Casa Amor begins today :D

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

That Nas has had a mare. 

His reasons for choosing someone new (Eva?) didn't make sense - saying he wanted someone he could have a laugh with and someone to joke with who would give some back. Demi gave him all that I thought?

Really felt for Demi anyway. Got sold down the river and you could tell Nas felt he made a mistake as he walked out.

Not sure why everyone was so shocked when Mike walked out with someone new. 

Archived