• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Love Island

football forum

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

I'm finding out most of what I need to know from social media and people at work. Apparently we are to feel sorry for a lass called Shaughna? 

I don’t. I think she Callum was genuinely frightened of walking away from her a few weeks back. She’s a head case. I liked how she told Leanne and Sophie the truth when they were being morons with Nas, but after that, she became a clampet again.

• Administrator
46 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

I'm finding out most of what I need to know from social media and people at work. Apparently we are to feel sorry for a lass called Shaughna? 

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

I don’t. I think she Callum was genuinely frightened of walking away from her a few weeks back. She’s a head case. I liked how she told Leanne and Sophie the truth when they were being morons with Nas, but after that, she became a clampet again.

I only feel sorry for her because she may have been lead on by Callum with how they were in the villa. They looked the most comfortable and Callum stuck with Shaughna despite being shown interest in by other girls.

But I think Shaughna was quite cautious and cold with Callum - you can see how relaxed and happier he is around Molly. Shaughna seemed like the kind of person who could turn in to a psycho at any given moment and almost be too protective of Callum. It probably scared Callum away to be honest.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Oh, and Rebecca is doing my fucking nut in. Biggest snake in the game calling Mike for doing exactly what she’s done over the past 2 weeks. She’s definitely got no soul.

I don't think Rebecca and Mike are similar?

Mike attached himself (and made it known) to Leanne then barely seconds after she was gone, he was straight on to Jess and Sophie. Professed and showed attraction (desperation) to Jess despite her being with Luke and barely seconds after going to Casa Amor he's with someone new calling her 'wifey material' xD 

Not sure Rebecca's done that as I don't think she's been in a proper 'official' couple yet? She had a run-in with Siannise but that was early days when both were interested in 1 guy. The only thing I dislike about Rebecca is that she barely gave Wallace a chance and was very cold towards him. 

I think she's a very callous character but quite different to Mike. Mike's definitely the biggest snake and game-player there. 

• Administrator
37 minutes ago, Rick said:

Ignore my last post, fucked up on my phone. 

Is it worth tuning in to this then, seems like shit is getting interesting. The fallout tonight gonna be worth watching it no? 

I'd say from the start of this week it started to get properly interesting.

Some of the fallout from recoupling was last night but tonight we get to see the real fallout from Shaughna's reaction when Callum walks in with Molly.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

I don't think Rebecca and Mike are similar?

Mike attached himself (and made it known) to Leanne then barely seconds after she was gone, he was straight on to Jess and Sophie. Professed and showed attraction (desperation) to Jess despite her being with Luke and barely seconds after going to Casa Amor he's with someone new calling her 'wifey material' xD 

Not sure Rebecca's done that as I don't think she's been in a proper 'official' couple yet? She had a run-in with Siannise but that was early days when both were interested in 1 guy. The only thing I dislike about Rebecca is that she barely gave Wallace a chance and was very cold towards him. 

I think she's a very callous character but quite different to Mike. Mike's definitely the biggest snake and game-player there. 

She fucked Siannise over twice early on, picked that lad, dumped him, and straight into two more after Luke. She’s sly as fuck so can’t comment on Mike at all.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

She fucked Siannise over twice early on, picked that lad, dumped him, and straight into two more after Luke. She’s sly as fuck so can’t comment on Mike at all.

I think it's not to the level of Mike though.

Mike's the ultimate snake. 

21 hours ago, True Blue said:

Jesus Christ Phillip, did your life hit a new low? Love Island?

It's something about Brits and scripted fake reality TV. They eat that shit up like a fat kid in a donut shop. I'm glad Brexit happened. 

• Administrator
58 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Anyone would think they had German versions of Love Island and Big Brother. Oh, wait, they do.

Tommy applies for it every year but isn't even good enough to get picked.

On 08/02/2020 at 10:43, Tommy said:

It's something about Brits and scripted fake reality TV. They eat that shit up like a fat kid in a donut shop. I'm glad Brexit happened. 

Never seen it to be fair but read about it, just hope Phillip starts living again the lad is a mess.

Archived