talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Love Island

football forum

14 hours ago, Stan said:

New chick is proper decent.

Nice name too - Arabella.

Aye she's alright like. Danny needs to get himself away from Yewande. Her feelings for him are not genuine, and she only put on that show last night cause the new lass has actually showed interest in the lad. 

Poor Anton though, another lass that he probs won't get. He should graft Lucie.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Yewande is going psycho. Cold hearted, jealous, rude just a few ways to describe her. The sitting on the lap when Danny was just talking to Arabella was embarrassing. 

Amy went psycho and ultra jealous. Curtis needs to stop fucking apologising to her. He did nothing wrong. Gotta stop putting Amy on a pedestal too cos she's just gonna constantly expect that from Curtis and ultimately walk all over him. 

• Administrator

Cor Yewande needs to grow up a little bit I think. She's acting like her and Danny are proper loved up yet it's been like 5 mins since they were coupled up. She's annoying me.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Rick said:

Go on Maura lass! That Tom is an absolute tool.

Poetically set up no doubt but it was still class! Maura was a woman scorned! 

• Administrator

Amber blowing this whole Danny/Yewande thing way out of proportion. She's just butthurt her friend has left the villa and not seeing that Danny had to make a decision either way?

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Rick said:

Anna is a big chinned fuck. Amber is being a massive twat and all.

Both trying to be the Mean Girl bitches but end up making an embarrassment of themselves and making themselves look like utter cunts.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

I quite liked Belle out of the new girls - until she spoke. 

Stick the TV on mute and just look ;).

Anton is an absolute drip as well - got a girl asking to sleep in his bed and he plays it off as if it's some kind of favour he's doing for her when it's so blatant she's begging to be with him and hitting on him xD 

• Subscriber

The TV is regularly muted whenever there is kissing anyway. The sounds are awful! 

Anton is like most men though in that he is rubbish at picking up on the signals that are right in front of his face.

I think Anton is a little bit cleverer than that fellas. This Bella last comes in, makes a b line for him and asks to sleep next to him before getting touchy. He's right to be a bit wary.

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Rick said:

Well that was tasty! 

Tomorrow is the aftermath!

Anna's reaction to Michael's choice was hypocritical given her choice too... 

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Rick said:

Anna might be the biggest bastard in there. Amber close second.

I'm actually glad Michael has realised how manipulative Amber is/can be. 

Whenever he'd try to speak to Amber about something he didn't like, she would put the guards straight up and act childish and immature and throw it back on him and make him end up saying sorry.

The moment he speaks out about it and makes a decision that is best for himself, he gets targeted. 

• The title was changed to Love Island

Archived