PL Retained & Released Lists

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Zouma's middle name is actually Happy. 

Wow. Thought it was a joke 

I wondered what club Zoumas played for at first and had to Google him, should have Guessed it was Chelsea as you quoted him. xD  

10 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Don't think he has looking at this  Lucas Piazon

download.png.c24a25ade89b2075264addf8b4d44d6a.png

That's my point... going out on loan isn't him being sold or released from his contract. He's been there over 7 years and they have never had plans for him. Time to let him go.

Lucas Piazon is a bellend. There's probably a fairly talented football in there, but he's obviously more interested in the lifestyle and being able to brag about "playing for Chelsea FC". 

Just now, Cannabis said:

And you know that because xD?

The fact he penned a new deal at some point and/or hasn't put in a transfer request are pretty big indicators that he isn't that arsed. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/06/2019 at 19:30, Rick said:

The fact he penned a new deal at some point and/or hasn't put in a transfer request are pretty big indicators that he isn't that arsed. 

Chelsea's 3 longest serving current players are detailed below... This compares with man city's 3 of David Silva, Sergio Aguero and Fernandinho.

The Chelsea three have played a total three league games between them, and also have a combined total of 21 loan spells.

20190623_215051.jpg

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Why do they even announce a retained list, couldn’t they just release the released list and let us figure out who remains from that?

Might be something to do with what's written in a players contract by themselves or agent like "My name must be included in the retained list until I am released"?  shrug.gif

Archived