talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City Take UEFA To Court Again

2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

They'll worm their way out of it and UEFA will turn their attention back to smaller, easier targets to make it look like they're doing something while City and PSG continue to get away with murder ultimately achieving the exact opposite of what FFP was brought in for.

Pep wouldn't be there if he knew it was fair game. He only takes over the wealthy powerhouses. Absolute fraud. 

Rumours hes had enough and might go this coming summer? Funny that! What now hes got some competition?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
8 minutes ago, Cicero said:

City would welcome a CL ban if we are being honest. 

Punishment for a season only is pointless 

Really?

It's the one competition they're desperate to win isn't it? Hence splashing the cash like there's no tomorrow.

2 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Why? I reckon we could go toe to toe with them. Unless you're suggesting CL is holding them back? Even though we consistently go further in the competition.

I think no European football plays a crucial impact. Look at Leicester 2016 and us the very next season.  

A squad with city’s depth, which will undoubtedly strengthen next summer, will virtually piss the league when it’s their main and only focus. 

A CL ban for one season isn’t enough. They’d almost welcome it. 

2 hours ago, Cicero said:

I think no European football plays a crucial impact. Look at Leicester 2016 and us the very next season.  

A squad with city’s depth, which will undoubtedly strengthen next summer, will virtually piss the league when it’s their main and only focus. 

A CL ban for one season isn’t enough. They’d almost welcome it. 

Imagine if they were given a transfer ban? You wouldn't see Pep for dust!

On 15/11/2019 at 20:41, LFCMadLad said:

Pep wouldn't be there if he knew it was fair game. 

Rumours hes had enough and might go this coming summer? Funny that! What now hes got some competition?

Hang on, didn't Pep already leave us this summer for Juventus?? you was all sooo sure :what:   ..i really need to keep up to date with my 7th favourite sport! :ph34r:

9 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Hang on, didn't Pep already leave us this summer for Juventus?? you was all sooo sure :what:   ..i really need to keep up to date with my 7th favourite sport! :ph34r:

Is football your favourite sport mate?

Archived