The better place to talk football.

If you had the chance to

football forum

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
8 hours ago, MUFC said:

Have people met people from here? Another forum I use to go on use to have a yearly meeting lol.

Several times it's been spoken about but location has always been a sticking point.

Hard to pin it down to just one member to be honest. There's many I can envisage meeting and sharing a few drinks with & having a good time - @Tommy @Lucas @Eco @Dr. Gonzo @nudge @Cannabis @StefBWFC @SirBalon (I'd make sure I'm ready for a whole day of ramblings :x) @Batard, @DeadLinesman to name a few. Pretty much everyone apart from 2-3 members I can see myself getting along with and meeting.

7 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Have people met people from here? Another forum I use to go on use to have a yearly meeting lol.

Yes, I've met Relling, SchalkeUK, Teo (she was on the old forum), Kloppische or Polnische or whatever he is called now, Panflute and our lovely Canadian friend Tonio or whatever his latest name was. 

But yea, I'm open to meet more... if time and circumstance are alright. 

36 minutes ago, Stan said:

Several times it's been spoken about but location has always been a sticking point.

Hard to pin it down to just one member to be honest. There's many I can envisage meeting and sharing a few drinks with & having a good time - @Tommy @Lucas @Eco @Dr. Gonzo @nudge @Cannabis @StefBWFC @SirBalon (I'd make sure I'm ready for a whole day of ramblings :x) to name a few. Pretty much everyone apart from 2-3 members I can see myself getting along with and meeting.

We almost met 

I'm all up for sharing beers and even tastes in underpants! :ph34r:

I haven't as of yet met anyone from here or the previous forum from where most of us moved from but I'd love to. I dont want to start naming names and there are obviously people I've shared more with than others but my character doesn't detract from anything or anyone no matter what. It obviously makes me happy to see people mention me in such a way that they'd like to have a beer with me and a chinwag.... Who doesn't feel good from that?

I'm in London, a place many visit, pass through and even live in. So whenever anybody's got a momenr and it coincides with me having that momenr too, well I'd love to meet up without a doubt. Anyone here!

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Teo (she was on the old forum), 

Does anyone speak to her any more? She was arguably the best female poster we had on the old forum along with Alicia and Nudge.

8 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

@Toinho obviously

Back off bitch he’s mine

7 hours ago, Toinho said:

I’ve met @Danny twice. Last year we went on a little drinking sesh which ended up with us in a nightclub. I was in Perth until 4am and had a cricket game at 12, 150kms away the next day. Not fun.

And I got to sleep in until the early afternoon the next day and still felt like shit xD

I wouldn't mind meeting most of you, but if I had to pick 2 it would be @Dan and @Devil-Dick Willie

Dan cos we've been internet mates since I joined TFF, and we get along well. Devil Dick Willie cos I was supposed to meet him when I was in Sydney but I fell ill and eventually couldn't get around to it.

Speaking of, I am likely off to England next year (just as a holiday). I've been twice but only been outside of London for 2 days when I went to Liverpool. This time I'm keen on exploring more.

If any of you are keen on meeting up, I'll let you know when I'm there. This time I'll try not to get sick, given there is no seasonal change from Canada to England, I should be OK xD

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Toinho said:

I’d have a beer with a fair few off here. Not sure if it’s mutual but I think these people would be interesting:

@Dr. Gonzo @DeadLinesman @StefBWFC@Harvsky @Batard@RandoEFC@nudge

Probably missing a few. Storts of course, Stan but he stood me up, Cannabis, Spike, Harry... to be honest I’d probably meet anyone here for a beer. 🤪

Cheers. We almost met too... I was just too busy with work to go to Phnom Penh and you headed to a different direction towards Siem Reap afterwards :( Hopefully some other day in the future!

A lot of sound people on here to be honest and quite a few people I'd actually like to meet for a beer or five. The whole Bundesliga bunch (too many too name...you know who you are), then @Bluewolf and @CaaC (John) with both of whom I seem to share a lot of common interests, @Cannabis for a few drams of whisky and F1 mostly@Dr. Gonzo @Stan @Eco @RandoEFC @Mel81x @Batard @El Profesor @Berserker as I've been enjoying interacting with them online for years and they all seem cool and good people to spend some time and have some fun with. Surely I'm missing some here.

• Subscriber
22 minutes ago, nudge said:

Cheers. We almost met too... I was just too busy with work to go to Phnom Penh and you headed to a different direction towards Siem Reap afterwards :( Hopefully some other day in the future!

A lot of sound people on here to be honest and quite a few people I'd actually like to meet for a beer or five. The whole Bundesliga bunch (too many too name...you know who you are), then @Bluewolf and @CaaC (John) with both of whom I seem to share a lot of common interests, @Cannabis for a few drams of whisky and F1 mostly@Dr. Gonzo @Stan @Eco @RandoEFC @Mel81x @Batard @El Profesor @Berserker as I've been enjoying interacting with them online for years and they all seem cool and good people to spend some time and have some fun with. Surely I'm missing some here.

:what:

• Subscriber

Whenever I think of a meet here I always imagine people sitting at a big table drinking and chatting with each other. There are so many varying topics to pick from that you'd be hard-pressed not to have someone you'd want to hang out with the group we have on here. Having said that if anyone is in India and specifically Bangalore, Goa or Mumbai let me know if you want to catch up. Don't think I'd really not meet anyone from here if they were in town and wanted to catch up.

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

There are quite a few actually. @Dr. Gonzo @Dan @Harvsky @Cannabis @Toinho @The Rebel CRS @nudge @Tommy @JOSHBRFC@Cicero @The Artful Dodger @LFCMike @Inverted and @LFCMadLad for a vast variety of reasons spring to mind.

The funny thing is, there is a good chance we've crossed paths unknowingly in the past due to you having lived less than a mile away from me.

Archived