talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

If you had the chance to

football forum

• Subscriber

Criminal that me and my brother @The Rebel CRS haven't met yet. Some good times back in the MSN/TFF days.

Would happily meet a lot of you to be honest for lots of different reasons.     

Chris as i just said and then testicle man  @Danny, bald cunt @DeadLinesman, The don @Rab, Ross Brawn aka @RandoEFC , Mr TFF/ TF365 @Stan  It wont let me @ any more people? Pfffttt

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Criminal that me and my brother @The Rebel CRS haven't met yet. Some good times back in the MSN/TFF days.

Chris as i just said and testicle man  @Danny @DeadLinesman @Rab @RandoEFC @Stan  It wont let me @ any more people? Pfffttt

We're the only people you ever need to meet so tagging is disabled after that :)

33 minutes ago, Rafa Beneathus said:

Berserker so that we can sit and have a great conversation to sort our differences out, have a couple of drinks and then forget about the peace talks and head into the car park for a good, old fashioned scrap.

Spoke to you on skype once. I’m still trying to understand it. (If you’re Hays)

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

I would love to meet everybody in here and especially @nudge and @Bluewolf so we could all build a rocket and fly into the wild blue yonder and discover the final frontier, space. 

Brings back memories of how you all ended up as space explorers on that thread and I ended up as the one that would make sure if things went down that I'd basically end up being the one to bring about a genocide to the species haha.

• Subscriber
43 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Brings back memories of how you all ended up as space explorers on that thread and I ended up as the one that would make sure if things went down that I'd basically end up being the one to bring about a genocide to the species haha.

So the crew so far is made up of the following... 

Bluewolf - Mulder

Nudge - Scully

Caac John - Science Officer Spock

Mel81x - Ellen Ripley

a.thumb.png.b2059267a95ce672b0ccae97af1c1fad.png

b.thumb.png.6b6e1157709b8c82bc3114484cc9f3c2.png

c.thumb.png.174dffe2157d984172c4bd15808b553b.png

242061867_download(2).thumb.png.12d34cc84a0b5908e91ab27bd6c96bd3.png

c3df10be303cb03751b3639e66740f6c.gif

845294718_download(3).thumb.png.28c34ed090a6d13f3aa259ac5cdaa2eb.png

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

I'm there in August! 

I'm down South at the end of August so that would be a tricky one. I was planning on going again in Autumn though. Flights and hotels are much cheaper around then as well. I also think it's the perfect city to be in during the colder months.

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I'm down South at the end of August so that would be a tricky one. I was planning on going again in Autumn though. Flights and hotels are much cheaper around then as well. I also think it's the perfect city to be in during the colder months.

mid-August ;) 

I went in Feb 2016 and it was fucking freezing mate xD. Got caught in rain, wind, hailstones and snow throughout the 3 days.

On 11/06/2019 at 10:40, Batard said:

All of you. It would be an experience for sure. Of course myself and @Bluewolf would be the elderly amongst you. Just nod and agree, it's the best approach when dealing with old people. 

I prefer the term 'older' mate... The word 'old' seems a bit written in stone but 'older' has some flexibility.... older might indicate maturity or experience for example with no real age attachment where as old means dinosaur or fossil with at least 3 zeros in the age..  other than that I agree about others just nodding in agreement, as we get older we are always right even when we are wrong so best just to agree with us 

On 11/06/2019 at 18:54, nudge said:

Cheers. We almost met too... I was just too busy with work to go to Phnom Penh and you headed to a different direction towards Siem Reap afterwards :( Hopefully some other day in the future!

A lot of sound people on here to be honest and quite a few people I'd actually like to meet for a beer or five. The whole Bundesliga bunch (too many too name...you know who you are), then @Bluewolf and @CaaC (John) with both of whom I seem to share a lot of common interests, @Cannabis for a few drams of whisky and F1 mostly@Dr. Gonzo @Stan @Eco @RandoEFC @Mel81x @Batard @El Profesor @Berserker as I've been enjoying interacting with them online for years and they all seem cool and good people to spend some time and have some fun with. Surely I'm missing some here.

An evening with Nudge does sound mighty fine to be honest, might turn into a long weekend though, maybe even a week or so... or until the beer money runs out.. 

12 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

I would love to meet everybody in here and especially @nudge and @Bluewolf so we could all build a rocket and fly into the wild blue yonder and discover the final frontier, space. 

Sounds like a project.... 

Can't really think of anyone off the top of my head that I would not be happy to share a few beers with on here, all a decent bunch.. probably turn out to be a very entertaining evening if there was group of us together... 

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

mid-August ;) 

I went in Feb 2016 and it was fucking freezing mate xD. Got caught in rain, wind, hailstones and snow throughout the 3 days.

I went in Feb this year and it was probably the best trip. I did get lucky with the weather though as despite being absolutely freezing there was no rain, heavy winds or snow, etc.

• Subscriber
21 hours ago, Stan said:

mid-August ;) 

My cousin went years ago in Jan, upon arrival he brought a new coat lol, it was that cold.

On 11/06/2019 at 23:08, JOSHBRFC said:

Chris as i just said and then testicle man  @Danny, bald cunt @DeadLinesman, The don @Rab, Ross Brawn aka @RandoEFC , Mr TFF/ TF365 @Stan  It wont let me @ any more people? Pfffttt

I was actually seeing a lass who lives in Blackburn for about 3 months or so towards the end of last year so we could have done so around then brother.

It's not like you even live far either, yet I must have known you about 13 years or whatever.

@Rafa Beneathus, @JOSHBRFC, @Berserker, @Machado, @Stan, @Cannabis, @DeadLinesman, @Danny, @Toinho, @RandoEFC, @Happy Blue, @Lucas, @True Blue, @Batard, @The Artful Dodger, @Stick With Azeem for a good old weekend partying.

@nudge for a romantic stroll down a beach in Cuba.

@Dr. Gonzo and @José to get stoned as fuck with.

@SirBalon, @Spike, @Eco, @Grizzly21, @Cicero, @carefreeluke, @El Profesor to sit down and have a deep football debate.

On 12/06/2019 at 19:48, Stan said:

I'm there in August! 

Snap. 4th time to the Dam, 2nd this year. Another Stag. Absolutely ruining me this year seeing as I just come back from Hamburg last weekend.

16th to the 19th for me.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Snap. 4th time to the Dam, 2nd this year. Another Stag. Absolutely ruining me this year seeing as I just come back from Hamburg last weekend.

16th to the 19th for me.

13-16th but leave quite late on the last day. Will look out for any lairy Northern lads... 

Archived