Weirdest Person to Post on This Site

football forum

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

You.

:) 

@Panna King went through a moment where he'd want people to stick fingers up bums (their own or someone else's) like Joachim Low. That was weird too.

On the old site, there was a guy called Mo who was pretty much a pervert and a sick creep.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

You.

@Panna King went through a moment where he'd want people to stick fingers up bums (their own or someone else's) like Joachim Low. That was weird too.

On the old site, there was a guy called Mo who was pretty much a pervert and a sick creep.

Any details like his address and mobile number?

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

You.

Mo was extra fucking weird.

Just now, MUFC said:

Expand on this please.

HalewoodToff wasn't so much weird as much as he was a complete idiot, who was always up to argue against anyone who didn't agree with his insane statements. I don't think he was weird, just not the sharpest tool in the shed. A weirder blue on here is that one (can't remember his name at all on here) that'd always insist that Liverpool were a racist club and that Merseyside's tories (...all 6 of them) made up our whole local fanbase... then he went out of his way to make a bigoted comment about me and one of our players (which is weird if you're going to insist your rivals are racists).

Both of them were probably a massive embarrassment to the sound Evertonians we've got on here.

• Administrator
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Mo was extra fucking weird.

HalewoodToff wasn't so much weird as much as he was a complete idiot, who was always up to argue against anyone who didn't agree with his insane statements. I don't think he was weird, just not the sharpest tool in the shed. A weirder blue on here is that one (can't remember his name at all on here) that'd always insist that Liverpool were a racist club and that Merseyside's tories (...all 6 of them) made up our whole local fanbase... then he went out of his way to make a bigoted comment about me and one of our players (which is weird if you're going to insist your rivals are racists).

Both of them were probably a massive embarrassment to the sound Evertonians we've got on here.

Manbearpig?

Can't remember many other Evertonians...

• Administrator
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Wasn't manbearpig on the old forums? I think his name was HK? Was that the same person?

Ah HK85. Not manbearpig. 

HK was an absolute twat of the highest order.

• The title was changed to Weirdest Person to Post on This Site

You, which shows that being odd or strange doesn't necesarrily make them a bad member. I find you bloody odd, but far from annoying, or a poison. 

Just now, Grizzly21 said:

You, which shows that being odd or strange doesn't necesarrily make them a bad member. I find you bloody odd, but far from annoying, or a poison. 

I appreciate this, cheers.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah I liked manbearpig tbh. But HK was a total cunt

HK was the Everton fan from Storts forum. I liked him cos he defended me on there during tough times. He stopped posting when he gave up as a protest.

I didn't say anything then in his defense, but now that he's gone and not coming back I may as well just reveal it.

Just now, Grizzly21 said:

HK was the Everton fan from Storts forum. I liked him cos he defended me on there during tough times. He stopped posting when he gave up as a protest.

I didn't say anything then in his defense, but now that he's gone and not coming back I may as well just reveal it.

He stopped posting after he got suspended for what he did (I got a warning because I used some pretty harsh language to tell him what I thought of what he said, which is fair enough because I did say some pretty not-nice stuff in response to his own not nice stuff), I think after that suspension he just gave himself a self-imposed exile from the forums. Then all he did was just downvote @José, despite never posting on here... just to fuck up his rep on these forums and piss @José off. Very weird guy tbh.

Different kind of weird to the people who are a bit weird, but they're harmless and they're just having a laugh in their own way and they're not being a toxic twat to anyone. Like our own @MUFC, who's a bit weird I suppose but it's a sort of charming sort of weird, if that makes sense - I don't think there's anything wrong with that. That's just personality imo.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

He stopped posting after he got suspended for what he did (I got a warning because I used some pretty harsh language to tell him what I thought of what he said, which is fair enough because I did say some pretty not-nice stuff in response to his own not nice stuff), I think after that suspension he just gave himself a self-imposed exile from the forums. Then all he did was just downvote @José, despite never posting on here... just to fuck up his rep on these forums and piss @José off. Very weird guy tbh.

Different kind of weird to the people who are a bit weird, but they're harmless and they're just having a laugh in their own way and they're not being a toxic twat to anyone. Like our own @MUFC, who's a bit weird I suppose but it's a sort of charming sort of weird, if that makes sense - I don't think there's anything wrong with that. That's just personality imo.

I meant on Storts forum, he stopped posting in protest of the way Teso and the staff treated me. Which I agreed 100% with what he did. Not entirely sure about the drama with him here, I missed it all. I liked him cos of his attempts for trying to help me though.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

You.

I remember Mo but don’t remember the pervert stuff?!

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Anyone remember the Nigerian who reckoned he cursed me with black magic?

Innocentboy! What a man haha.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

You.

Was a figure of speech. 

@Swifty was one of the weirdest guys I have encountered on any online platform, which is saying a lot. 

@MUFC also says some weird shit, but you aren't too annoying. 

@Marc was weird as he just wanted to be an absolute ass hat, but he was successful at it so there's that. 

3 years ago I'd like @Grizzly21, but he's definitely leveled out here over the past couple of years. xD

1 hour ago, Eco said:

@Swifty was one of the weirdest guys I have encountered on any online platform, which is saying a lot. 

@MUFC also says some weird shit, but you aren't too annoying. 

@Marc was weird as he just wanted to be an absolute ass hat, but he was successful at it so there's that. 

3 years ago I'd like @Grizzly21, but he's definitely leveled out here over the past couple of years. xD

Swifty is one I should have mentioned as well, that man was an absolute laugh, half the time I’m not even sure he even know what he was saying.

I like to think he was an experimental AI that needed testing so someone unleashed him on us.

Archived