The better place to talk football.

Weirdest Person to Post on This Site

football forum

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
7 hours ago, Toinho said:

I remember Mo but don’t remember the pervert stuff?!

As mentioned. He pretty much hounded Vicky (New Zealand?) and if I remember correctly tracker her down on Facebook and sent her messages on there. 

7 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Swifty is one I should have mentioned as well, that man was an absolute laugh, half the time I’m not even sure he even know what he was saying.

I like to think he was an experimental AI that needed testing so someone unleashed him on us.

He was a strange one for sure.. Him and Deadlinesman ( Deadline Booby ) always going at it with each other had it's funny moments simply because Phil couldn't walk away and be the better man... he just kept nibbling away at every post he made, Could never work out if he was just young and immature or a wind up account but either way he just helped bolster the myth that all Chelsea fans are special needs cases... 

• Administrator

There was a Real Madrid fan who went by the handle GOAT, latter end of 2013 he was very active on TFF. Also a complete troll and plank, didn't last long and found himself banned. Wasn't missed. Curious I should remember him, I'm sure it was because he made some homophobic or xenophobic remarks that rankled. 

• Administrator

Anyone remember Makarios? Always thought he was a bit of an oddball.

28 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Are we all not a little weird for building rapport (or deciding nope I don’t like how that person puts letters together) by communicating with a bunch of (mostly) faceless users? 

Chatting to strangers, getting along with some more than others, arranging meet-ups at random places? Sounds legit :ph34r:.

• Administrator
Just now, Stan said:

Anyone remember Makarios? Always thought he was a bit of an oddball.

Chatting to strangers, getting along with some more than others, arranging meet-ups at random places? Sounds legit :ph34r:.

I remember Makarios. Didn't he go by multiple names? 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Eco said:

Yes! If you are new to the forums, you have to check out this gem of a thread - 

I think you lot scared him off, Joined July 10 - 2018 and last posted on July 24 2018, I think he must have got lost in Moscow looking for @Cannabis  xD

Archived