• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Things You Used to Think as a Youngster

football forum

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, MUFC said:

I use to think that in Primary School I was allowed to have sex with the dinner ladies, not sure why.

Do you just wake up and think, “what random made up thing can I post today?”

I use to think that things repeated like when a  TV episode is repeated.I remember seeing some yellow papers once and thinking things were repeating.  

I use to think if you took a picture the thing would turn into the picture. So wondered how my dad got his picture he took of a swan on the lake. 

On 19/06/2019 at 00:26, RandoEFC said:

I remember when I started whacking off I thought I should probably stop after doing it a few times because I'd run out of sperm and never be able to have kids.

The first time I came I thought was going to get pregnant because of it. I don't know why I thought that, but for a half a day I really believe that. 

I remember sitting on the couch afterwards, watching the movie Tombstone on the telly. The whole movie passed by while my head went dizzy with this stupid thought, as I stared at my belly with fright. 

Still to this day, whenever Tombstone comes (pun unintended) on the telly, I have a little giggle. I haven't told this to anyone in the offline world for not wanting to be ridiculed. 

True story. My mum used to take me round her friends house whilst both their fellas went to play 5 a side and have a beer.

One time I went over, I was investigating upstairs in the wardrobe and found a toy cucumber. I just thought it was a toy. No big deal.

Unfortunately when you took the top off, it turned into a toy willy.

Me, not really knowing it's intended cause, came down stairs waving it like a sword apparently. Probably one of my best finds as a youngster but not ideal in the circumstances.

And from that point on, I used to think my willy was a cucumber because that's what I was told. 

If only.

- I thought music albums were always recorded live in a studio. I could not fathom how you could hear 2 guitars in a song by a band that had only 1 guitar player in its line-up.

- I believed that babies came out of the ass and it took my slightly older cousin to take me to my aunt and ask before I realized I was wrong.

- I did not want to share my drinking bottles with other kids because I thought I would get AIDS and die.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 18/06/2019 at 19:56, RandoEFC said:

I remember when I started whacking off I thought I should probably stop after doing it a few times because I'd run out of sperm and never be able to have kids.

🤣😂

On 24/06/2019 at 15:02, Panflute said:

- I thought music albums were always recorded live in a studio. I could not fathom how you could hear 2 guitars in a song by a band that had only 1 guitar player in its line-up.

- I believed that babies came out of the ass and it took my slightly older cousin to take me to my aunt and ask before I realized I was wrong.

- I did not want to share my drinking bottles with other kids because I thought I would get AIDS and die.

• Subscriber
On 14/06/2019 at 00:54, Dr. Gonzo said:

That cars were alive and they needed to drink petrol periodically to stay alive.

I read this and thought "OMG this is so cute!"

And then I scrolled down and read this:

On 14/06/2019 at 00:56, nudge said:

This is so cute! ^_^ xD 

Good to know I haven't changed xD 

1 hour ago, MUFC said:

After watching a horror movie in my primary school years. Never wanted to go to bed because I used to think the movie villian was upstairs in the house.

I remember when I watched Halloween when I was young. My dad normally snores but that night he just breathed loudly like michael Myers. I fucking shit myself.

• Subscriber

Our mother used to tell us stories on a cold winter's night around a coal fire when she was a kid farmers told her about the Loch Ness Monster that it would rise out of the water and a big hand would reach up and steal and eat live cattle off the bridge.

From that day on I would shit myself crossing any bridge with water underneath in case I got snatched by the Loch Ness Monster.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47zp8ine11po9ca2jpc9

Archived