talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheep - Season 2 Table

football forum

This might get merged, but I figured since we have a sub forum, I might as well use that to an advantage.

First Round

1. @Pyfish - 59 points

2. @Toinho - 57 points

3. @Harry - 53 points

4. @Dan - 52 points

4. @Berserker - 52 points

4. @Dr. Gonzo - 52 points

4. @nudge - 52 points

8. @Stan - 51 points

9. @Eco - 50 points

10. @Rucksackfranzose - 49 points

11. @Bluebird Hewitt - 48 points

12. @Stick With Azeem - 47 points

12. @Mel81x - 47 points

14. @CaaC (John) - 45 points

15. @Cannabis - 36 points

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Round 2 Table

1. @Dan - 117 points (65)

2. @Dr. Gonzo - 111 points (59)

3. @Toinho - 109 points (52)

4. @Harry - 108 points (55)

5. @Pyfish - 102 points (43)

6. @Berserker - 101 points (49)

7. @Stan - 95 points (44)

8. @CaaC (John) - 93 points (48)

8. @nudge - 93 points (41)

10. @Bluebird Hewitt -  91 points (43)

11. @Mel81x - 88 points (41)

12. @Stick With Azeem - 86 points (39)

13. @Eco - 84 points (34)

13. @Rucksackfranzose - 84 points (35)

15. @Cannabis - 73 points (37)

This is just for round 2. I will do round 3 table tonight or tomorrow

15 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

Round 2 Table

1. @Dan - 117 points (65)

2. @Dr. Gonzo - 111 points (59)

3. @Toinho - 109 points (57)

4. @Harry - 108 points (55)

5. @Pyfish - 102 points (43)

6. @Berserker - 101 points (49)

7. @Stan - 95 points (44)

8. @CaaC (John) - 93 points (48)

8. @nudge - 93 points (41)

10. @Bluebird Hewitt -  91 points (43)

11. @Mel81x - 88 points (41)

12. @Stick With Azeem - 86 points (39)

13. @Eco - 84 points (34)

13. @Rucksackfranzose - 84 points (35)

15. @Cannabis - 73 points (37)

This is just for round 2. I will do round 3 table tonight or tomorrow

57+57 is 114? Not 109...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Is that definitely table for round 3?

If looking at difference from that and Round 2 a few posts above, it seems like a rather large increase... 

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Is that definitely table for round 3?

If looking at difference from that and Round 2 a few posts above, it seems like a rather large increase... 

As far as I know, @Grizzly21 has checked the scores and gave it the ok? will just have to wait for his confirmation as he has the final say on it.  

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Stan said:

You might be right @Stan, just double checked and I will check again unless @Grizzly21 has a table all ready, just hang tight all until I check again. 

I had this table scribbled down from a week ago.

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

As far as I know, @Grizzly21 has checked the scores and gave it the ok? will just have to wait for his confirmation as he has the final say on it.  

I think it should be after Round 5.

I had 158 after Round 4.

Round 5 was only done on Friday and we're still waiting for answers...

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Stan said:

I think it should be after Round 5.

I had 158 after Round 4.

Round 5 was only done on Friday and we're still waiting for answers...

I have just checked, Round 3 scores have just been added up and @Grizzly21 has them and will post them with the Table for Round 4, Grizzly has not posted them yet so I don't know what they are, there has been no Round 5 yet, there was a Round 5 in the last game of Sheep where @Harry was the winner.

I will leave the tables down to Grizzly but will help him out adding scores up, PM him and he can then double check them, better two checking scores than one. :)   

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I have just checked, Round 3 scores have just been added up and @Grizzly21 has them and will post them with the Table for Round 4, Grizzly has not posted them yet so I don't know what they are, there has been no Round 5 yet, there was a Round 5 in the last game of Sheep where @Harry was the winner.

I will leave the tables down to Grizzly but will help him out adding scores up, PM him and he can then double check them, better two checking scores than one. :)   

There has mate 

So confusing. Maybe I’m not first. I’d have liked tables after each round to add to the fun. However, it’s been a good addition to the forum. Just waiting for Peru v Brazil to be over now. 

I fucked this up.

Do you guys just want me to finish the season by this point? If so I can get the scores added up by tomorrow or friday (friday because Cannabis hasn't submitted again). I have 1 more season planned under my rule at least, once that goes on we can reorganize things. I'd like to know though if you want me to just finish up the season?

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

That's in Season 1?...

XXXXXXXXX.thumb.png.0c8bed19b2b1993dc760a41b1bcf1413.png

This is Season 2...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.thumb.png.52d0d947ea0ae8ae2f7c8edec85134cd.png

No it's not xD

Click on the post I posted and it takes you to a post made by Brian on Friday just gone. 

Just now, Grizzly21 said:

I fucked this up.

Do you guys just want me to finish the season by this point? If so I can get the scores added up by tomorrow or friday (friday because Cannabis hasn't submitted again). I have 1 more season planned under my rule at least, once that goes on we can reorganize things. I'd like to know though if you want me to just finish up the season?

How have you fucked it up? 

Just go back to when the last table was officially posted, then add up the scores from the round after that? 

Just now, Stan said:

No it's not xD

Click on the post I posted and it takes you to a post made by Brian on Friday just gone. 

How have you fucked it up? 

Just go back to when the last table was officially posted, then add up the scores from the round after that? 

I just checked the PM from John. I'll fix things as soon as I can.

Apologies for the inconvenience and I promise the next season (which may be the final one under my rule) will be a lot better.

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

I fucked this up.

You didn't fuck it and carry on with this game, it brightens things up and next season with me helping we can keep a check by putting the tables up and scores after every round are completed, I was getting confused with only 2 tables showing and was more than likely looking at Table 2 and adding up season 3 onto the table.......:dam: FUCK, I am even confusing myself now.  O.o

Just carry on as per normal and the next game will be ok. :)

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d26227f6642437949

Archived