talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Life Hacks

football forum

19 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Also if you befriend a bartender, you can get drunk cheaper when you go out. That's definitely a life hack.

Works better for me if it's a Barmaid.... 

19 hours ago, Stan said:

I keep a box in the boot for body parts when I go shopping. Saves it rolling around all over the place with my kind of driving. Definitely a life hack.

Nothing would surprise me... it's always the ones you least suspect

4 hours ago, nudge said:

If I can't open a jar I just use a bottle opener to slightly lift one side of the lid to let some air out and break the vacuum seal. Done.

Got to leave something for the man in your life to help out with... unlike @SirBalon not many of us are good at hoovering up and ironing... 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Also if you befriend a bartender, you can get drunk cheaper when you go out. That's definitely a life hack.

But you end up with one more friend, and most people are annoying. 

18 hours ago, Stick With Azeem said:

A friend of mine who was really good with cars knew lots of methods and tricks for car maintenance like changing tires without the usual tools, too bad i don't own one so never took him seriously.

I can take the lid off a bottle of beer with most kitchen cutlery...

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

But you end up with one more friend, and most people are annoying. 

It's a temporary arrangement lasting just the duration of the drinking session... you don't need to swap numbers or anything like that.. they mostly listen anyway but if they ever tell you that you have had enough then it's you that's become annoying to them and not the other way around.. 

• Subscriber

I'd have written this out but its a life-hack for people who go on trips to famous places and want to get rid of tourists (from pics). Also works pretty well for taking loads of pics of spaces and removing people from them assuming of course those people move.

delete-tourists-from-photo.jpg?w=375&h=6

• Subscriber
19 hours ago, Stick With Azeem said:

Got a hack for that ?

*Floyd Mayweather voice* Hard work... easy work.

Got another meeting tonight i think when my shift finishes at 10. Sat outside with Mr S.Miguel and a few of the work lads.

Archived