talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Neymar - FC Barcelona Refuse PSG's Valuation

It’s incredible to read into how minds work... One of the greatest subjects to study ever is sociology and how people think, feel and believe... Why this occurs, why it ends up being a mantra that almost reaches categories of religious doctrine.

Whereas all the polls formulated asking if Neymar would be welcomed back by the Barça fans/members always results in 70%+ against such a situation, where Dani Alves for all of his moments of all-sorts at Barça he is loved and when the question is asked if they’d welcome him back, the result ends up like in this poll run by Mundo Deportivo.

Curiously Alves has more enemies in the Barcelona board than Neymar and the two stories couldn’t be more different. No Barcelona fan can forget Alves inconsolably crying in the treble celebration under Luis Enrique at the Camp Nou where 100,000 attending fan’s ordered him to stay when he had decided to leave... He changed his mind and stayed another year. 

@El Profesor @The Rebel CRS

D4E2A9EE-FF5F-4555-9416-2AA8C361CC52.jpeg

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, the latest news isn't exactly directly related news to the ongoing saga that is Neymar possibly returning to Barcelona if they can manage some sort of deal with PSG.

The news is that one of the main men in opposition to a Neymar return at board level, Jordi Mestre, has resigned from his pisition. He is known publicly to oppose this move due to how Neymar departed from FCB and he would've preferred for Barça to have made more of an effort in signing Matthijs de Ligt which he feels wasn't done due to the club's sudden change in direction with the Neymar issue.

The news is that he apparently resigned via a Whatsapp text message to the President, Josep Maria Bartomeu.

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

So, the latest news isn't exactly directly related news to the ongoing saga that is Neymar possibly returning to Barcelona if they can manage some sort of deal with PSG.

The news is that one of the main men in opposition to a Neymar return at board level, Jordi Mestre, has resigned from his pisition. He is known publicly to oppose this move due to how Neymar departed from FCB and he would've preferred for Barça to have made more of an effort in signing Matthijs de Ligt which he feels wasn't done due to the club's sudden change in direction with the Neymar issue.

The news is that he apparently resigned via a Whatsapp text message to the President, Josep Maria Bartomeu.

I'd imagine the general trajectory when someone on the board quits and is against a transfer is that the transfer will happen so this means we can now assume the Brazilian is definitely headed back to Barcelona?

3 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I'd imagine the general trajectory when someone on the board quits and is against a transfer is that the transfer will happen so this means we can now assume the Brazilian is definitely headed back to Barcelona?

I don't know about this meaning that the deal will definitely happen but what I will agree this means is that it's no rumour with this and that it's all for real.

There is even more latest news that's emerged in the last few minutes which concerns Neymar's apparent refusal last week to return at all to Paris and PSG. He had supposedly told his entourage to inform Paris Saint-Germain that he wouldn't be reporting back for pre-season training which starts next week at the Parisian club. Barcelona are supposed to have ordered Neymar to report back to duties at PSG when the time comes or that any negotiations between Barça and the Ligue1 club will cease immediately.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I don't know about this meaning that the deal will definitely happen but what I will agree this means is that it's no rumour with this and that it's all for real.

There is even more latest news that's emerged in the last few minutes which concerns Neymar's apparent refusal last week to return at all to Paris and PSG. He had supposedly told his entourage to inform Paris Saint-Germain that he wouldn't be reporting back for pre-season training which starts next week at the Parisian club. Barcelona are supposed to have ordered Neymar to report back to duties at PSG when the time comes or that any negotiations between Barça and the Ligue1 club will cease immediately.

If he's already acting like a twat then PSG should also fine him for not showing up (its part of his contract I hope) and Barcelona should be looking at this and wondering if Neymar is really going to change. I'll say it again, avoiding this shit at all costs is better for everyone in the longer run. 

6 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

If he's already acting like a twat then PSG should also fine him for not showing up (its part of his contract I hope) and Barcelona should be looking at this and wondering if Neymar is really going to change. I'll say it again, avoiding this shit at all costs is better for everyone in the longer run. 

The news on Barcelona having ordered Neymar to return to Paris next week has practically just been made official knowledge in the past few minutes. Apparently Barça are furious that Neymar was contemplating pulling off this move to try and force a departure from PSG.

Really good interview by Leonardo on "Le Parisien". The most interesting parts:

- He confirms PSG would be willing to sell if there´s an offer that PSG finds attractive;

- He says that Neymar didn´t join the club yesterday for the 1st day of preseason and will be sanctioned for being late;

- We do not need players who feel like they´re doing a favour to the club by staying here;

- We haven´t received any offers for Neymar, but there were initial inquiries made by Barcelona;

- For a club to move forward, it must have control over everything, including on it’s most important players.

I must say I like how PSG is acting. Better late than never. This also send a message to other players. I always felt they were too soft on their players.

https://www.leparisien.fr/sports/football/psg/leonardo-neymar-peut-quitter-le-psg-si-08-07-2019-8112570.php#xtor=AD-1481423553

So there's a decent sized twist to the story evolving in the background and Neymar's will to leave Paris Saint-Germain.

PSG's director for sports, Leonardo, yesterday confirmed that there's been "superficial" official contact between the Parisien club and FC Barcelona... Other than that he didn't let off more news and once he said that, it had freakishly coincided with the Barça President Josp Maria Bartomeu finishing a press-conference related to Barça's signing of Neto (now ex-Valencia keeper)... So the journalists that were smartly aware of what had just been said in Paris straight away asked Bartomeu what the situation was regarding Barça's interest in Neymar. The Barcelona President limited it all to saying; "The situation is as was. We are interested but Neymar plays for PSG."

There was more stuff going on in the background and Bartomeu was upto date on what's been going on. PSG who practically have no relationship with Barça and where the Spanish club have to go through various indirect channels to converse with the French club, it's become aware that sitting face for the Qatari State ownership of PSG, Nasser Al-Khelaïfi has been personally on the phone with the Real Madrid President, Florentino Pérez. Paris Saint-Germain are in effect offering Neymar Jr to the Madrid based club and would be willing to negotiate a "reasonable" deal.

This is a complicated issue... Florentino Pérez has forever been in love with the possible acquisition of Neymar due to the marketing effect the player has in the Americas and worldwide... But Florentino's love affair was thought to have cooled somewhat due to all the shenanigans involved in Neymar's personal life adding to that Neymar's insistence in seemingly trying hard to also be a hated figure on the playing field. But the sensation of Florentino Pérez' interest having lightened seems to not be the case at all and is still very interested but has commanded that absolutely nothing public should be liblished just in case Neymar once again ends up at the Camp Nou and just like last time Real Madrid and Florentino end up with egg on their face for the world to see. The Real Madrid President has never been permitted to forget how Barça stole Neymar from under their noses and he doesn't want a part two to this story.

It's also true that Real Madrid are very seriously interested in PSG's other mega-star, Kylian Mbappé who right now is untouchable but that everyone knows the young French attacker wants to depart the Paris based football club. Yesterday Leonardo also added that he can't guarantee that Mbappé will be renewing his current contract in the near future and with that are preparing the PSG fans for the possible inevitability of the player leaving in one or two years. This issue is also important in all of this because not only is Florentino extremely interested in the young Frenchman, but the Real fans on Harazard's presentation at the Santiago Bernabéu chanted in unison demanding the signing be made. Florentino won't have ignored that and it could be that he saves the club's efforts and resources for that future signing instead of this much more riskier one.

So it's going to be very interesting to see how all of this unfolds...

Neymar continues to be in rebellion against PSG and doesn't want to go back with a war of words going public between both the club and the player's entourage. This doesn't look like it's going to have a smooth ending.

• Subscriber

It also kind of coincides with the list of players Real are offloading as well. Maybe Real want Neymar in exchange for someone they want to offload with money involved of course and PSG simply can't turn that down if the payments supersede their expectations. After all it was a poor investment on their part and recovering that and handing the baton to another club to handle UEFA's FFP rules would be ideal for no one else but PSG. I doubt Neymar would go to Madrid and behave the same way he did with PSG and Barcelona because there are much bigger noisier fish in that dressing room and they'd set him straight as well. 

In all of this its it will be interesting to see how all the books are balanced because surely someone is going to get UEFA's wrath and its probably why a lot of other clubs are also staying away from the deal. Putting aside Neymar's antics the acquiring club would also incur a heavy wage balancing act and that is something only the big clubs can afford to do since they are almost untouchable by the facade UEFA calls FFP.  

34 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

It also kind of coincides with the list of players Real are offloading as well. Maybe Real want Neymar in exchange for someone they want to offload with money involved of course and PSG simply can't turn that down if the payments supersede their expectations. After all it was a poor investment on their part and recovering that and handing the baton to another club to handle UEFA's FFP rules would be ideal for no one else but PSG. I doubt Neymar would go to Madrid and behave the same way he did with PSG and Barcelona because there are much bigger noisier fish in that dressing room and they'd set him straight as well. 

In all of this its it will be interesting to see how all the books are balanced because surely someone is going to get UEFA's wrath and its probably why a lot of other clubs are also staying away from the deal. Putting aside Neymar's antics the acquiring club would also incur a heavy wage balancing act and that is something only the big clubs can afford to do since they are almost untouchable by the facade UEFA calls FFP.  

Aside from that, FFP is calculated on how much the club makes kn various facets and there are "big clubs" that don't make enough to do that balancing deal no matter how rich the ownership is. Nobody makes as much as Real Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester United in this aspect and is why they can go much further with personal terms for potential signings.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Aside from that, FFP is calculated on how much the club makes kn various facets and there are "big clubs" that don't make enough to do that balancing deal no matter how rich the ownership is. Nobody makes as much as Real Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester United in this aspect and is why they can go much further with personal terms for potential signings.

This is true. Those clubs have earnings that go beyond even normal football merchandising in the normal facets and thats why when you hear of how clubs like PSG and City are avoiding FFP (although they'll get it and its coming) you're generally left wondering how a club can afford the kinds of purchases they do. At the end of the day its gotten to a stage where PSG have to find a way to offload Neymar and if they dont do it sooner rather than later they might be stuck with him but I can't see that as a possibility now based on what you posted before my post.

neymar.jpg?w=300&h=225&auto=compress,for

Neymar arrives in Paris tomorrow on a private jet and tonight in an interview he made a comment that will shock the Paris Saint-Germain guardian Nasser Al-Khelaïfi and the club in general.

In the interview the journalist asked Neymar what has been the most special moment of his career to date and this is what he had to say;

"Playing for Barça when we scored that sixth goal against PSG!"

"I've never felt anything like that again."

"When we won that game it was very special and the dressing room went crazy inside the Camp Nou. It has to be the best sensation I've lived through football. The togetherness we had in that team I haven't felt since then."

@El Profesor

6 hours ago, SirBalon said:

neymar.jpg?w=300&h=225&auto=compress,for

Neymar arrives in Paris tomorrow on a private jet and tonight in an interview he made a comment that will shock the Paris Saint-Germain guardian Nasser Al-Khelaïfi and the club in general.

In the interview the journalist asked Neymar what has been the most special moment of his career to date and this is what he had to say;

"Playing for Barça when we scored that sixth goal against PSG!"

"I've never felt anything like that again."

"When we won that game it was very special and the dressing room went crazy inside the Camp Nou. It has to be the best sensation I've lived through football. The togetherness we had in that team I haven't felt since then."

@El Profesor

He´s burning all the bridges at PSG. This not only will not come down well with Nasser Al-Khelaifi but also with his teammates, even with the brazilians. I really doubt his mates Marquinhos, Thiago Silva and Trapp are happy with what he said.

Neymar is a great talent and despite what many say, when he was on the pitch for PSG he was really good. He was never outshined by Mbappé, when Neymar played he was the most influential player for PSG. But man, what a terrible career manegement. .He never left a club in good terms, whether it was Santos, Barcelona and now PSG, he always left with a lot of bad blood.

Neymar is a great player, I feel like he has become underrated in recent times because he´s very dislikeable. But the club who buys him should be aware he brings a very heavy baggage with him.

Is there a more dislikeable high-profile player than Neymar in world football right now?

Funny thing is that he and Neymar Pai don´t really seem to know what they´re getting into. If there´s a club who I could envision making Neymar spend an entire season training with the youth team, this club is definitely PSG. I´m not saying it´ll get to this point, but it could get. 

PSG is a very unpopular club on this forum, but I kinda feel for their feels in this instance. There are lot of passionate PSG fans who really expected the world from Neymar and this is how he´s treating them. 

2 hours ago, El Profesor said:

He´s burning all the bridges at PSG. This not only will not come down well with Nasser Al-Khelaifi but also with his teammates, even with the brazilians. I really doubt his mates Marquinhos, Thiago Silva and Trapp are happy with what he said.

Neymar is a great talent and despite what many say, when he was on the pitch for PSG he was really good. He was never outshined by Mbappé, when Neymar played he was the most influential player for PSG. But man, what a terrible career manegement. .He never left a club in good terms, whether it was Santos, Barcelona and now PSG, he always left with a lot of bad blood.

Neymar is a great player, I feel like he has become underrated in recent times because he´s very dislikeable. But the club who buys him should be aware he brings a very heavy baggage with him.

Is there a more dislikeable high-profile player than Neymar in world football right now?

Funny thing is that he and Neymar Pai don´t really seem to know what they´re getting into. If there´s a club who I could envision making Neymar spend an entire season training with the youth team, this club is definitely PSG. I´m not saying it´ll get to this point, but it could get. 

PSG is a very unpopular club on this forum, but I kinda feel for their feels in this instance. There are lot of passionate PSG fans who really expected the world from Neymar and this is how he´s treating them. 

I wouldn't say underrated Ricardo, it's more a case of him leaving to a club who play in a league that isn't the most watched/desirable and this has tarnished his reputation a lot itself and not just his terrible attitude.

It's even the same as Mbappe. He was incredible last season and for me, he'd be on the Ballon d'or podium with Messi and Van Dijk, yet he doesn't get anywhere near the credit he deserves and this is due to where he is currently playing. Send him to Real Madrid or Man City and suddenly he's a Ballon d'or candidate.

You could be half as good as either player(Neymar or Mbappe), but if you played in England(or for the top 3 in Spain), then you would receive double the praise as these teams and leagues are more watched.

Talent wise, Neymar would be a fantastic signing, an even better one than Griezmann, although the problem is how he left in the first place. The club would make themselves look weak by buying him back when you consider how he left on such bad terms and is prone to kicking up a fuss whenever he doesn't get his own way.

1 hour ago, El Profesor said:

Totally agree!

Everyone here knows PSG doesn't pluck the musical strings of my devotions and that goes much further back than anything to do with how Neymar departed and ended up at the Paris based club.

As much as I dislike PSG, you just don't do things like that, you don't make those types of comments because football is about its fans and in that we must all be united and show solidarity. If there's one thing true football fans manage to do is that fans of deadly rival clubs can come together, support each other when disaster strikes at said club and this shows that there's more to the social movement that is football than just tribalism.

You just can't say those things... You can do it when you've retired and you write your autobiography or you answer questions about your career in interviews to journalists. Then and only then should you say such things... What's more, it doesn't cost to be respectful even then, even when you're no longer playing the game by adding "With all due respects to the club we beat, my most emotional moment in football was... etc..."

It confuses me to try and decipher how his thought process works. He seems to be very visceral and impulsive where he doesn't think of the consequences and just says what he feels at that moment combined with his emotional state at the time of saying things or taking actions. How can a footballer with so much talent which is obvious just ruin it all with actions that are completely unnecessary?

Surely the way PSG work under the ownership of that club, comments like this will only work against him. Can't he see that? This without going into the fact he HAS been representing the colours of that club, they've been paying his wages and fundamentally he's trashing the club in the face of its fans. Infact I think its a ploy to get the fans against him and trying to place pressure on the onwers by using that unusual and very on the edge method. Because anything else just doesn't make sense at all.

Not only does he burn bridges where he's been with these actions, he actually burns bridges where there's been none to burn before because his appeal consistently disipates no matter how obvious his immense talents are.

Now Neymar has added some more fuel to the fire with an enigmatic Instagram post (I can’t get hold of it right now) with a picture of himself, his father and the Barcelona crest with a Biblical quote.

The Biblical quote he’s selected is from Isiah Chapter 54, Verse 17 which reads;

”No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.”

22 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Now Neymar has added some more fuel to the fire with an enigmatic Instagram post (I can’t get hold of it right now) with a picture of himself, his father and the Barcelona crest with a Biblical quote.

The Biblical quote he’s selected is from Isiah Chapter 54, Verse 17 which reads;

”No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.”

He really is a proper knobhead. 

20190713-636986427150803629_201907131929

Neymar causes an earthquake with his comments in the French sports press

Neymar's words in an interview last night where he stated that his most valued moment in his footballing career to date was the 6-1 comeback from a 0-4 defeat in Paris. He told of how enotional that moment had made him feel and added that he's never felt such emotion.

Well those statements have caused a shock-wave throughout the sports press in France this morning with the country's leading papers taking advantage of the sensationalist statement made by Neymar to either hit out at Paris Saint-Germain or heavily criticise Neymar for having no respect.

Here are the headlines and summarised comments by those newspapers;

FRANCE FOOTBALL

France Football don't hold back when they declare Neymar's statements as an "earthquake" and talk about this all being a "calculated response" adding "it's impossible to think any other way".  This publication assures that his words are a "declaration of war" in the conflict that confronts Neymar and PSG. They do also add that it's a risky statement to make in the case that he isn't permitted to depart as he has burned his bridges with the Paris Saint-Germain fans after this. On another side France Football admit that the situation should now be unsustainable for PSG and that the smart move would be to admit defeat and not cause anymore storms by letting him leave.

L'ÉQUIPE

On their side of opinions L'Équipe hesdline with a significative 'As if nothing had occurred before his return to PSG'.  With respect to Neymar's statement L'Équipe remind everyone that it's been various weeks now that both the player and the club have been at war.  They also concur with France Football in that the situation is unsustainable and that the player has to leave for the good of PSG.

LE PARISIEN

The Parisien based newspaper chooses to attack Paris Saint-Germain, troll them and humiliate them with their analytal view on what's occuring.  Le Parisien then state that Neymar is right and that indeed the 6-1 defeat at the Camp Nou was "One of the biggest football humiliations in the history of the game" and "the biggest humiliation in the history of PSG".  They add that Neymar isn't hiding the fact he wants to leave and that "the project by the PSG owners is a failed one" as "there is no project", it is all just "an administration executed at the will of a pen on a chequebook". They further throw dirt on Paris Saint-Germain by stating that in their opinion "Neymar is right, it was indeed a memorable game for football and Barcelona".  Finally they end the piece by giving the only criticism aimed at Neymar being the lack of respect to the PSG fans. They do then defend Neymar by saying that he is simply being honest although disrespectful and without tact. Ending it with the only way to conclude this saga is with letting the player depart.

LE FIGARO

French newspaper Le Figaro headline with; "Provocation simply stupid?" In regard to Neymar's latest statement against Paris Saint-Germain.  Le Figaro state that "it would've been better to have zipped his mouth" and that the statement "is incredible and unprecedented in football".  The newspaper later adds that Neymar quoting as his favourite moment "what is probably the most memorable club game in the history of the sport" is "adding shame and humiliation to the club he is still contracted to".  They condemn Neymar in their final statement by saying that "one can get what they want but that respect and tact must always rule where other parties are concerned, in this case the fans who are innocent". The last sentence say that "this is total provocation from Neymar".

Those comments were either calculated declarations of war or incredibly Ill timed honesty. Can't see them helping Neymar much at all, by wounding a club with incredibly deep pockets and known to harbour a grudge is playing with fire.

PSG have the money to not care that they’ve got an expensive player rotting in the reserves. I think he needs to play in 10% of matches so he can’t cancel his contract at the end of the season - so give him 4 games at the start of the season. Then ban him from training with the first team and take him out of the squad.

Come on PSG, do something good for football for once, and teach Neymar a fucking lesson

11 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I wouldn't say underrated Ricardo, it's more a case of him leaving to a club who play in a league that isn't the most watched/desirable and this has tarnished his reputation a lot itself and not just his terrible attitude.

It's even the same as Mbappe. He was incredible last season and for me, he'd be on the Ballon d'or podium with Messi and Van Dijk, yet he doesn't get anywhere near the credit he deserves and this is due to where he is currently playing. Send him to Real Madrid or Man City and suddenly he's a Ballon d'or candidate.

You could be half as good as either player(Neymar or Mbappe), but if you played in England(or for the top 3 in Spain), then you would receive double the praise as these teams and leagues are more watched.

Talent wise, Neymar would be a fantastic signing, an even better one than Griezmann, although the problem is how he left in the first place. The club would make themselves look weak by buying him back when you consider how he left on such bad terms and is prone to kicking up a fuss whenever he doesn't get his own way.

Good point, Chris. And the fact he's been injured for two straight years at the most important moment of the season certainly doesn't help.

10 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Totally agree!

Everyone here knows PSG doesn't pluck the musical strings of my devotions and that goes much further back than anything to do with how Neymar departed and ended up at the Paris based club.

As much as I dislike PSG, you just don't do things like that, you don't make those types of comments because football is about its fans and in that we must all be united and show solidarity. If there's one thing true football fans manage to do is that fans of deadly rival clubs can come together, support each other when disaster strikes at said club and this shows that there's more to the social movement that is football than just tribalism.

You just can't say those things... You can do it when you've retired and you write your autobiography or you answer questions about your career in interviews to journalists. Then and only then should you say such things... What's more, it doesn't cost to be respectful even then, even when you're no longer playing the game by adding "With all due respects to the club we beat, my most emotional moment in football was... etc..."

It confuses me to try and decipher how his thought process works. He seems to be very visceral and impulsive where he doesn't think of the consequences and just says what he feels at that moment combined with his emotional state at the time of saying things or taking actions. How can a footballer with so much talent which is obvious just ruin it all with actions that are completely unnecessary?

Surely the way PSG work under the ownership of that club, comments like this will only work against him. Can't he see that? This without going into the fact he HAS been representing the colours of that club, they've been paying his wages and fundamentally he's trashing the club in the face of its fans. Infact I think its a ploy to get the fans against him and trying to place pressure on the onwers by using that unusual and very on the edge method. Because anything else just doesn't make sense at all.

Not only does he burn bridges where he's been with these actions, he actually burns bridges where there's been none to burn before because his appeal consistently disipates no matter how obvious his immense talents are.

I feel like those comments were not impulsive. They were calculated and if I had to guess, Neymar Pai is the one behind it. 

Those comments are a response to Leonardo's interview earlier this week. It seems like they chose the strategy of making Neymar's environment at PSG a total nightmare, in order to get a transfer.  

That would certainly work with most clubs and this is the kind of strategy many brazilian footballers use when they're in Middle East or in China and want to return to Brazil. But PSG is not your average club. Neymar's staff could be in for a huge shock and I must say that would be kinda funny and well deserved. For much less, they've let Ben Arfa training with the U-19 for a whole year.

Unfortunately, Neymar's behavior end up reinforcing many old brazilian stereotypes, as untrustworthy, lazy and unprofessional. That really pisses me off because this end up hurting us in all areas, not only in football. Gotta thank Neymar for that. :(

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

PSG have the money to not care that they’ve got an expensive player rotting in the reserves. I think he needs to play in 10% of matches so he can’t cancel his contract at the end of the season - so give him 4 games at the start of the season. Then ban him from training with the first team and take him out of the squad.

Come on PSG, do something good for football for once, and teach Neymar a fucking lesson

Those 4 games being: 

1 - Against Dynamo Kiev in Ukraine in December; 

2 - The matchday right before Christmas;

3 - On the weekend of Neymar's sister birthday; 

4 - On the Carnival weekend. 

😂

• Administrator
On 14/07/2019 at 08:52, SirBalon said:

Just been on his Insta and no sign of that at all. 

16 hours ago, El Profesor said:

Those 4 games being: 

1 - Against Dynamo Kiev in Ukraine in December; 

2 - The matchday right before Christmas;

3 - On the weekend of Neymar's sister birthday

4 - On the Carnival weekend. 

😂

:rofl:

• The title was changed to Neymar - FC Barcelona & PSG Reportedly Agree Fee
  • The topic was locked

Archived