talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Neymar - FC Barcelona Refuse PSG's Valuation

2 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Really? 

He has  been nothing but trouble at every club hes been at. He is a serial diver that gives absolutely no fucks about the game, only his personal image. Absolute tit.

Picking up on the Firmino point... If we sold him and signed Neymar I'd be absolutely livid. Firmino brings so much more than goals... Hard work, great professionalism, great movement, hes so unselfish and is a proper team player. All Neymar brings to the table is a great big massive ego. 

He wasn't that troublesome at Barcelona until his final year actually. He's been a problem at PSG but everyone has a massive ego in that team except for Cavani. While he's the worst example, he's not the only one.

The reason clubs want him is that he's one of the best players in the world, and given I only see you in the PL forums ever, I can only assume you've seen little of him. Sorry.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suarez got 3 or 4 long term suspensions in his career for sheer stupidity, yet that's completely forgotten even though he's a far inferior player to Neymar. And that's saying a lot because Suarez is also top drawer. If you are that good, sometimes the trouble can be worth it. It's not even like Balotelli who was not that great to begin with. 

27 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

He wasn't that troublesome at Barcelona until his final year actually. He's been a problem at PSG but everyone has a massive ego in that team except for Cavani. While he's the worst example, he's not the only one.

The reason clubs want him is that he's one of the best players in the world, and given I only see you in the PL forums ever, I can only assume you've seen little of him. Sorry.

I go in the 'transfer' thread :P

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.98d720a1ed46971a2fadd480b7ed1783.png

Paris St-Germain and Barcelona officials met for the first time to discuss a transfer for PSG's Brazil forward Neymar, 27, but no agreement was reached after a three-hour discussion. (Le Parisien - in French)

Barca is prepared to offer PSG £93m plus Brazil forward Philippe Coutinho, 27, and Croatia midfielder Ivan Rakitic, 31, in exchange for Neymar. (ESPN)

PSG have suggested to Barca that an offer of £93m plus Coutinho, Rakitic and Portuguese right-back Nelson Semedo, 25, will be enough to sign Neymar. (Mail)

Barca is exploring a loan deal for Neymar, in order to bring him in this summer before making a permanent return from PSG. (Independent)

Barcelona buying him again is pathetic, he chose to leave for his personal glory since he knows he can't be better than Messi. Now he has seen that PSG isn't his route to the Ballon D'Or and now he wants to come back. If i was a Barcelona fan i would say no to this deal.

Just now, True Blue said:

Barcelona buying him again is pathetic, he chose to leave for his personal glory since he knows he can't be better than Messi. Now he has seen that PSG isn't his route to the Ballon D'Or and now he want to come back. If i was a Barcelona fan i would say no to this deal.

They have said no mate and have done everything within their power to show their feelings. Every single poll done by the regional newspapers and media portals has resulted in 90%+ stating that they DON'T want Neymar back. Ex Barcelona footballers on tv football shows all stating that Barcelona are mad on bringing him back and also adding that with the signing of Griezmann the front line is perfect and needs no work.

Just now, SirBalon said:

They have said no mate and have done everything within their power to show their feelings. Every single poll done by the regional newspapers and media portals has resulted in 90%+ stating that they DON'T want Neymar back. Ex Barcelona footballers on tv football shows all stating that Barcelona are mad on bringing him back and also adding that with the signing of Griezmann the front line is perfect and needs no work.

Neymar did what you never do, shit where you eat.

Just now, True Blue said:

Neymar did what you never do, shit where you eat.

EXACTLY!

Plus the manner in which he has pushed to leave PSG shows he hasn't learned his lessons and that it proves this is simply the way he is and that's not going to change. Between him and his entourage, they are bad news!

27 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

EXACTLY!

Plus the manner in which he has pushed to leave PSG shows he hasn't learned his lessons and that it proves this is simply the way he is and that's not going to change. Between him and his entourage, they are bad news!

Still load of sources claiming that Barcelona's representatives are in Paris trying to work out a deal. Hope it is all nonsense and he rots on their bench,

17 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Still load of sources claiming that Barcelona's representatives are in Paris trying to work out a deal. Hope it is all nonsense and he rots on their bench,

They are still there in Paris mate.

It seems that the sticking point is that PSG want the money straight-up and not via a loan deal with the money paid next summer as the French club did with their signing of Mbappé from Monaco the same summer they signed Neymar from Barcelona.

The Barça board know that taking a loan to do this will get powerful members on their backs and could send the club into a vote of no confidence and new elections.

There are also very strong rumours with good foundations on sources saying that the main man behind pushing for Neymar's return isn't as many think, Messi. But Gerard Piqué who is pulling all the strings behind the scenes... Piqué becomes more and more powerful as the months draw on with all of his connections all over the place especially in Latin and North America.

So literally an hour after my last piece of news on this, there’s now been a new update which concerns Real Madrid in total panic mode without knowing what to do to fix their big big problems. Apparently Florentino Pérez has offered Vinicius Junior as part of a player + money deal.

No word on whether or not this has affected the negotiations between PSG and Barcelona but that’s a total panic chord being struck by Real Madrid CF because Vinicius is one of the future jewels on which Real have based a lot of resources on.

2 hours ago, SirBalon said:

They are still there in Paris mate.

It seems that the sticking point is that PSG want the money straight-up and not via a loan deal with the money paid next summer as the French club did with their signing of Mbappé from Monaco the same summer they signed Neymar from Barcelona.

The Barça board know that taking a loan to do this will get powerful members on their backs and could send the club into a vote of no confidence and new elections.

There are also very strong rumours with good foundations on sources saying that the main man behind pushing for Neymar's return isn't as many think, Messi. But Gerard Piqué who is pulling all the strings behind the scenes... Piqué becomes more and more powerful as the months draw on with all of his connections all over the place especially in Latin and North America.

God i hate Pique, basically made a career on his links in Catalonia. He was never in any moment a top 5 defenders in the World. Also he has a lot to say regarding the team which is terrible. Not to point fingers at Barcelona since Chelsea was in many cases the team that had obvious player power abuse. 

This they will come to a certain conclusion, PSG wants him out but they want too much money. They could use Coutinho plus money and everyone will be pleased apart from Coutinho perhaps.

1 hour ago, True Blue said:

God i hate Pique, basically made a career on his links in Catalonia. He was never in any moment a top 5 defenders in the World. Also he has a lot to say regarding the team which is terrible. Not to point fingers at Barcelona since Chelsea was in many cases the team that had obvious player power abuse. 

This they will come to a certain conclusion, PSG wants him out but they want too much money. They could use Coutinho plus money and everyone will be pleased apart from Coutinho perhaps.

Piqué’s web of influences runs far and wide mate. He’s even controlling the ATP these days.

43 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

real madrid fans will raise hell about his Barcelona tattoo. The club still has morals and integrity , unlike a club who is welcoming back a traitor with open arms. 

Real Madrid have morals and integrity?

Must have missed that one O.o

• Subscriber

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :41_pensive:

Quote.thumb.png.b5e55fc629c0cab8ad27b25c7594aa71.png

Real Madrid instantly rejected a request from Paris St-Germain to include Vinicius Junior, 19, in a deal for fellow Brazilian forward Neymar, 27. (AS)

Aside from Vinicius, PSG are keen on Real adding Croatia midfielder Luka Modric, 33, and Brazil midfielder Casemiro, 27, to any offer for Neymar. (Marca)

Neymar trained by himself on Wednesday and will continue to do so until he is sold. (Esporte Interactivo, via Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

PSG have already rejected huge offers for the Brazil forward from La Liga outfits Barcelona and Real Madrid. (Mirror)

Brazil attacking midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 27, could still join PSG in an outright transfer if he is not part of a Neymar deal. (Goal)

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.b63a953f8eeda92d4b82c56b06348b2e.png

Paris St-Germain asked Real Madrid for France defender Raphael Varane, 26, and Brazil forward Vinicius Junior, 19, in a swap deal for 27-year-old Brazil forward Neymar. (Telefoot - in French)

Barcelona hopes to take Neymar back to the Nou Camp, but on loan with a mandatory purchase clause. (Sport - in Spanish)

But PSG boss Thomas Tuchel says the Brazilian will not leave the club unless they find a replacement. (Canal+, via Goal)

35 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Barcelona have apparently just sent in their final offer for Neymar to PSG according to reports from Catalan regional radio station RAC1.

It doesnt matter who Barcelona buys as long as that coward POS is their manager. The priority for Barcelona is to replace Valverde 

7 minutes ago, Asura said:

It doesnt matter who Barcelona buys as long as that coward POS is their manager. The priority for Barcelona is to replace Valverde 

I personally don’t subscribe to that frame of thought although I do get why people are saying this. Two league titles in two years with one double and a quarter-final and semi-final appearance in the Champions League. Nobody has a divine right to win things. This is football. 

2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I personally don’t subscribe to that frame of thought although I do get why people are saying this. Two league titles in two years with one double and a quarter-final and semi-final appearance in the Champions League. Nobody has a divine right to win things. This is football. 

True with the last statement but the way they lost is ridiculous though in the CL campaigns. Also, without Messi I would think this Barcelona would struggle a lot to win the league title. I havent watched their first match against Athletic but read on Facebook post by a guy called Rafael Hernandez (a journalist from Brasil) that the loss was down to Valverde (again). I trust Rafael's posts and his judgement a lot based on his previous analyses and I even mentioned about him here in the past. 

This was his post after Barcelona's loss over the weekend.

Valverde is a disgrace of a coach, he should have been sacked over a year ago.

De Jong marked out of the match because he has no support. I give it three weeks until he’s considered a failure by the press. Griezmann without support, who knows what the fuck Valverde was thinking, what a farce.

The entire summer trying to sell Rafinha and Valverde puts him on when Suárez leaves the pitch. Holy hell, second year in a row this shit happens. And he was one of the best players, just what the hell are Barcelona doing?!??!

First official match and I already want the season to end, Messi to retire and Barcelona to close its doors forever. Anfield every weekend, every match, every day, every hour, every minute until there’s not even a single soul left with sanity that supports this club.

Barcelona doesn’t resemble anything close to a functioning team. What’s the setup by Valverde, the tactics? Nonsense from start to finish, nothing changed since Anfield.

Neymar can't solve the mess Barcelona are, under one of the worst and most coward coaches that ever coached a top team in Europe in this century. A board that had no shame or self respect after Anfield, who should have sacked him after Roma.

This is it. An entire season of this absolute shit with a team with some of the most expensive players in the world and Lionel fucking MESSI as a starter.

1 hour ago, Asura said:

True with the last statement but the way they lost is ridiculous though in the CL campaigns. Also, without Messi I would think this Barcelona would struggle a lot to win the league title. I havent watched their first match against Athletic but read on Facebook post by a guy called Rafael Hernandez (a journalist from Brasil) that the loss was down to Valverde (again). I trust Rafael's posts and his judgement a lot based on his previous analyses and I even mentioned about him here in the past. 

This was his post after Barcelona's loss over the weekend.

Valverde is a disgrace of a coach, he should have been sacked over a year ago.

De Jong marked out of the match because he has no support. I give it three weeks until he’s considered a failure by the press. Griezmann without support, who knows what the fuck Valverde was thinking, what a farce.

The entire summer trying to sell Rafinha and Valverde puts him on when Suárez leaves the pitch. Holy hell, second year in a row this shit happens. And he was one of the best players, just what the hell are Barcelona doing?!??!

First official match and I already want the season to end, Messi to retire and Barcelona to close its doors forever. Anfield every weekend, every match, every day, every hour, every minute until there’s not even a single soul left with sanity that supports this club.

Barcelona doesn’t resemble anything close to a functioning team. What’s the setup by Valverde, the tactics? Nonsense from start to finish, nothing changed since Anfield.

Neymar can't solve the mess Barcelona are, under one of the worst and most coward coaches that ever coached a top team in Europe in this century. A board that had no shame or self respect after Anfield, who should have sacked him after Roma.

This is it. An entire season of this absolute shit with a team with some of the most expensive players in the world and Lionel fucking MESSI as a starter.

Even though, and with the most ridiculous language ever used by a so called journalist, I get some of his points but they’re exaggerated, visceral and over passionate which tends to lead to making things bigger than what they are.

You can’t sack a coach that won the league AGAIN and got to the final of the Copa del Rey and the Semi-final of the Champions League. Even with the collapse at Anfield.

• The title was changed to Neymar - FC Barcelona & PSG Reportedly Agree Fee
  • The topic was locked

Archived