talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Neymar - FC Barcelona Refuse PSG's Valuation

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Hes fucking shite. He rolls round like an injured snowflake whenever he is touched. Give me Mane, Salah and Firmino any day over that prima Donna cunt. 

He's not though.

I can understand not wanting him at your club because of the reasons you've mentioned and not being serious enough, but he's perhaps the most talented and most technical player on the planet. Your best don't even touch him.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

He is quality no doubt, but I (and I doubt any of the other LFC fans in here) would want him to replace any of our front three. Mane, Bobby and Salah work just fine. He is too expensive as an alternative/sub. 

That makes a lot more sense than saying that he is "shite" which is just simply false.

1 minute ago, Grizzly21 said:

He's not though.

I can understand not wanting him at your club because of the reasons you've mentioned and not being serious enough, but he's perhaps the most talented and most technical player on the planet. Your best don't even touch him.

Why does he keep getting palmed off then. Barca flogged him and now PSG want rid. 

Hes a fanny that isn't good enough to cut it at the top clubs. He only cares about his image which to me makes him a fanny. 

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Why does he keep getting palmed off then. Barca flogged him and now PSG want rid. 

Because he's not serious! He was wanted in the first place because of his talent. Saying he doesn't have it is a shocking statement and has to do with other fronts. 

Like I said, your best don't touch him. 

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Hes a fanny that isn't good enough to cut it at the top clubs. He only cares about his image which to me makes him a fanny. 

PSG paid his release clause of €200m, Barce didn’t want to sell him. He scored 105 goals in four seasons at Barce, won two league titles, two Spanish cups and a Champions League that was won as a treble. Also pretty sure he’s Brazil’s alltime top goal scorer. He would walk into your first eleven 😂

He comes across as a massive bellend but still a bellend that any big side would be lucky to have. 

He is shit. Why? Because he is a twat, injury-prone, expensive, and a wanker. What team would he actually improve? None, because he'd take up half the year's salary and spend half the year rehabilitating with his sister.

1 minute ago, Danny said:

Also pretty sure he’s Brazil’s alltime top goal scorer. 

This is not true yet, but he's on course and still has years ahead of him. Pele has 77 goals at international level, Neymar has 60.

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

He is shit. Why? Because he is a twat, injury-prone, expensive, and a wanker. What team would he actually improve? None, because he'd take up half the year's salary and spend half the year rehabilitating with his sister.

He's injury prone, expensive and a wanker. All very true and the reason why I could understand Liverpool fans wouldn't take him. Denying his talent like LFCMadLad is though is shocking, as he would have been the star at Barcelona if it weren't for Messi... and that I still think he's a better technical player.

1 hour ago, Grizzly21 said:

Because he's not serious! He was wanted in the first place because of his talent. Saying he doesn't have it is a shocking statement and has to do with other fronts. 

Like I said, your best don't touch him. 

Our best might not touch him, but they're European champions and he's stuck in France now.

Top players need top attitudes. Neymar hasn't demonstrated that, in fact him decided it wasn't fun being excellent as a part of a front 3 with the best player in the world compared to being the mainman on a lesser stage, indicates to me that he's not got a top attitude.

14 minutes ago, José said:

Danny handing out Ls left and right xD all you have to do is watch Brazil when neymar is healthy. He is their leader and biggest threat and that guy they call bobby is a super sub at best. 

And if Neymar is the leader figure of the Brazil squad, I guess it's not so surprising Tite's Brazil looks shite in comparison to the actually good Brazil sides I remember from the past.

Obviously a very naturally gifted player. But until he gets his head right, he's not anywhere near as good as he thinks he is.

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

And if Neymar is the leader figure of the Brazil squad, I guess it's not so surprising Tite's Brazil looks shite in comparison to the actually good Brazil sides I remember from the past.

Nah they stripped it from him.

Edit: Hes not captain material. More like Poster-Boy material.

10 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Our best might not touch him, but they're European champions and he's stuck in France now.

Top players need top attitudes. Neymar hasn't demonstrated that, in fact him decided it wasn't fun being excellent as a part of a front 3 with the best player in the world compared to being the mainman on a lesser stage, indicates to me that he's not got a top attitude.

Agreed, that's what I've been saying.

2 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Nah they stripped it from him.

Edit: Hes not captain material. More like Poster-Boy material.

He doesn't strike me as a leader the way he rolls around whenever he's fouled (or even when he isn't fouled), tbh. I also don't understand why he does it, as he's pretty clearly demonstrated... when you're actually in pain (and when he's actually in pain) you don't roll around like that. When you're in pain you lie down until you get treatment.

Just now, Grizzly21 said:

Agreed, that's what I've been saying.

So then I think our best do touch him, because in Klopp's side you only get a look in if you've got the right attitude. Our front 3 is productive as fuck (and pretty talented) and hard working as well.

I don't think Neymar can simply expect to waltz into every side anymore. His time and attitude at Barca/PSG are massive red flags imo.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

So then I think our best do touch him, because in Klopp's side you only get a look in if you've got the right attitude. Our front 3 is productive as fuck (and pretty talented) and hard working as well.

I don't think Neymar can simply expect to waltz into every side anymore. His time and attitude at Barca/PSG are massive red flags imo.

Not in terms of talent they don't. In terms of work rate and a will to actually play, then I can't see why you'd want Neymar compared to those 3. In just raw talent though Neymar pisses over anyone on your team.

• Subscriber
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

He doesn't strike me as a leader the way he rolls around whenever he's fouled (or even when he isn't fouled), tbh. I also don't understand why he does it, as he's pretty clearly demonstrated... when you're actually in pain (and when he's actually in pain) you don't roll around like that. When you're in pain you lie down until you get treatment.

I'll never say the guy doesn't have skill because he oozes it when hes on form. I remember a free-kick he took when Barcelona made that incredible comeback against PSG that was pure venom. But, then you see the other side of his where he consistently shit talks, simulates fouls and then gets into mood swings mid-game and you wonder if this is the same guy who can easily take on three defenders to get a goal. I can't see a coach who wants a disciplined approach to his team setup ever wanting a player that can just go missing especially one with that much skill. 

9 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

To be fair, Teso says Vidal is a leader, when he's the reason Chile failed to reach the World Cup with his complacency comments and bad attitude, so I don't think Teso should be taken seriously in seeing what a "leader" is.

2 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

To be fair, Teso says Vidal is a leader, when he's the reason Chile failed to reach the World Cup with his complacency comments and bad attitude, so I don't think Teso should be taken seriously in seeing what a "leader" is.

Tbf to Vidal, he was just about the only player at Barca that came to Anfield that played like a leader.

Tbf to Vidal, he was just about the only player at Barca that came to Anfield that played like a leader.

He's still not a leader. If he was Chile would have gone to that World Cup, but he played like an idiot and wouldn't shut his yap. It just fired everyone up.

Bravo was very vocal in why he retired from the national team and it was because of the poor attitude of the team. Vidal is by FAR the biggest culprit.

2 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

He's still not a leader. If he was Chile would have gone to that World Cup, but he played like an idiot and wouldn't shut his yap. It just fired everyone up.

Bravo was very vocal in why he retired from the national team and it was because of the poor attitude of the team. Vidal is by FAR the biggest culprit.

I always used to think England's "golden generation" were a bunch of fucking children because of the personal rivalries they could never get over between the Chelsea/United/Liverpool lads and how that was always a source of tension with our national team... but South American sides always have so much drama xD

I always used to think England's "golden generation" were a bunch of fucking children because of the personal rivalries they could never get over between the Chelsea/United/Liverpool lads and how that was always a source of tension with our national team... but South American sides always have so much drama xD

That Chile side were just arrogant. Sanchez and Bravo were the only 2 serious players in that team. The rest were in the same group as Vidal. I heard even Sanchez doesn't get along to well with him, but I'm not 100% sure on that bit.

1 minute ago, Grizzly21 said:

That Chile side were just arrogant. Sanchez and Bravo were the only 2 serious players in that team. The rest were in the same group as Vidal. I heard even Sanchez doesn't get along to well with him, but I'm not 100% sure on that bit.

Lol, it's probably unfair to him... but considering how Sanchez has really just packed in his footballing recently and is really just in paid-retirement mode... I just find it funny thinking of Sanchez as a serious player.

Lol, it's probably unfair to him... but considering how Sanchez has really just packed in his footballing recently and is really just in paid-retirement mode... I just find it funny thinking of Sanchez as a serious player.

He was certainly the most serious player up until Chile missed out. He just seems to have lost all motivation after that though.

I'd have Vidal as the better and more competent player now, but not many Chileans were happy with his attitude towards the end of the qualifiers.

Just now, José said:

Dont waste your time trying to reason with him. Anyone with a proper brain can spot the leadership of King Vidal. 

Claudio Bravo didn't spot it, the captain of Chile.

Barcelona are the only team that can afford him and is desperate enough to take him, seems pretty straightforward. 

Except maybe United, if he'd accept no CL. He probably would if you threw enough money at him and let him see his sister often enough. 

• The title was changed to Neymar - FC Barcelona & PSG Reportedly Agree Fee
  • The topic was locked

Archived