talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Neymar - FC Barcelona Refuse PSG's Valuation

2 hours ago, SirBalon said:

I can't find it now either. Its was in all the websites yesterday. Like for example this;

https://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/neymar-posts-enigmatic-message-with-barcas-badge-on-instagram-7552666

Often its on their story which disappears after 24 hrs rather than their main feed.

That's where half the stuff with Sturridges dog was.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Harry said:

Often its on their story which disappears after 24 hrs rather than their main feed.

That's where half the stuff with Sturridges dog was.

Yeah, the article says it was on his story and I wasn't aware that it disappears after a limited amount of time. I have Instagram but practically never use it. I really don't understand that social media platform at all.

33 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Yeah, the article says it was on his story and I wasn't aware that it disappears after a limited amount of time. I have Instagram but practically never use it. I really don't understand that social media platform at all.

Yeah it's one geared to breed real vanity into the world. If you follow anyone in the high school age bracket you can really understand the arguments that social media is unhealthy.

neymar-espaldas-derecha-llegada-las-inst

Neymar Jr arrived this morning in Paris via a private jet and after a brief visit to his home in the capital of France he went straight to the PSG headquarters. There he had a meeting with present technical director for sport at Paris Saint-Germain at the installations, Leonardo Araujo which lasted 3 hours.

It has been announced that Neymar won’t be joining the squad for training today or for the foreseeable future and also won’t be taking part in the pre-season friendly between PSG and Dynamo Dresden.

Apart from this there is no other news as of yet.

@El Profesor

21 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

PSG have the money to not care that they’ve got an expensive player rotting in the reserves. I think he needs to play in 10% of matches so he can’t cancel his contract at the end of the season - so give him 4 games at the start of the season. Then ban him from training with the first team and take him out of the squad.

Come on PSG, do something good for football for once, and teach Neymar a fucking lesson

Couldn't sum it better, he needs to be taught a lesson. How can he be such a big cunt, can't stand him as a player or as a person.

7 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

@El Profesor Can you shed some light on an apparent theft of a Neymar interview that was going to shed light on his future?

This is the news being reported in Spain. 

Yes, there was the theft, but I´m not sure about the content of the interview. The journalist said there were important informations about his future but he didn´t really specify. If I had to guess, I don´t think there was any new information in this interview, otherwise the reporter probably would be more specific.

https://uolesportevetv.blogosfera.uol.com.br/2019/07/15/band-diz-que-equipe-foi-roubada-e-perde-material-de-entrevista-com-neymar/

So, according to L’Équipe this morning, FC Barcelona have made the proposal of Coutinho + Rackitić + €40m to obtain the transfer of Neymar. This offer has understandably been refused by Paris Saint-Germain and I reckon there ends Neymar’s dream of returning to the Camp Nou as a Barça player.

Now Neymar must search other avenues to depart from his own chosen personal hell, PSG.

He doesn’t really have many options that can fork-out what the Parisian club would accept as a transfer fee.

Real Madrid - Option available. Florentino’s eternal dream that went sour when Neymar originally moved to Barcelona and after Neymar had done a medical at Real. Real Madrid would still take him on but are by no means sure it’s a profitable move for them these days for various reasons.

Bayern Munich - The Bavarian club need to replace the retired Ribery but this would surely be way over the top on what’s required for the Bundesliga Champions.

Juventus - Neymar would love this move if his preferred move to Barcelona isn’t possible. But with what the Serie ‘A’ outfit have invested in players already this summer, surely they’re out of the picture.

Manchester United - The fallen from grace Premier League giant can afford Neymar’s transfer fee and also his personal demands but with no Champions League, with a club in total tatters, is this really appealing to Neymar’s desperation?  Desperate people do tend to do desperate things though. 

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Manchester United - The fallen from grace Premier League giant can afford Neymar’s transfer fee and also his personal demands but with no Champions League, with a club in total tatters, is this really appealing to Neymar’s desperation?  Desperate people do tend to do desperate things though. 

IMO this is where he should go to show the world what he can do. I don't think he'll make them astronomically better but I do love the idea of our defensive line kicking the shit out of him when they play us and we'd get two opportunities per season or more to enjoy that sight.

It should either be United or rotting at PSG for one more season. Though I would prefer the latter. Imagine being stuck at PSG, then come September he comes out with an apology. Come January he starts the drama again, but is not sold mid-season. Then back to apologising and playing for PSG. He could take tips from his best friend on how to fake a back injury. 

He deserves it.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

It should either be United or rotting at PSG for one more season. Though I would prefer the latter. Imagine being stuck at PSG, then come September he comes out with an apology. Come January he starts the drama again, but is not sold mid-season. Then back to apologising and playing for PSG. He could take tips from his best friend on how to fake a back injury. 

He deserves it.

Talk about killing two birds with one stone.

On 15/07/2019 at 23:33, Inverted said:

I don't think anyone underrates Neymar's ability as a player, they just (rightly) think that he is not worth having. 

Honestly he underrated now because of how disliked he is. In ability he's in the top 2 in the world. Many would dispute that and you'd find those that would also happen to hate him.

• Subscriber

Find it hard to be interested in this bellend regardless of how good he is at football. I'm more interested in where the sister shagging rumours originated and whether there's any possibility that they're true.

26 minutes ago, Cicero said:

90 million and Dembele + Coutinho

The actual fuck is wrong with Barca 

You telling me!

They’re fucked in the head!

News filtering through that Cucurella who has just been bought back has now been loaned out for €2m more than they bought him back for and a further €2m option to buy for Getafe where he’s going. I hope Cucurella turns out to be a great full-back and in the end plays for Real Madrid in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, it’s been a while since this saga had a new episode to tell and these are the speculative rumours coming from France and Spain at the same time...

PSG technical director for sport, Leonardo Araujo has apparently made a lightning flight to China where the team are touring at the moment. He’s apparently gone there to make one final attempt to convince Neymar to stay at Paris Saint-Germain.

At the same time the news coming from both France and Spain is double-barrelled with PSG supposedly quoting FC Barcelona a price of €200m which I find extremely difficult to believe Barça will pay unless it’s in very longterm instalments which I can’t see the Paris based club accepting. Barça taking out a loan to make this transfer payment in full would cause a call of condemnation from the members and a vote of no confidence leading to a total collapse and instant club elections being called.  This sending the club into a total crisis. So that’s why I can’t see that occurring.

There are also strong voices stating that PSG will no longer negotiate or listen to any representative of the club unless it’s the president (Josep Maria Bartomeu) himself who hasn’t spoken to the Parisien club directly since his very first year as president and one of the reasons for PSG having such a bad relationship with Barcelona as they’ve seen every attempt to sign one of their players since as a mark of arrogance.

So unless Bartomeu travels to Paris in person there will only be the €200m pricetag set.

This is what’s apparently happening right now. 

3 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

In Brazil, there is speculation about a possible loan deal with Flamengo if PSG can't sell him. 

It would be really nice if that were to happen.

It would be great for Brazilian football. 

Also great for Barcelona, who get to give Dembélé another proper chance. 

I don't see anything wrong with the current (Barcelona) squad personally. It's all about the coach, as for me he needs to change his style and stop playing so conservatively. 

7 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

It would be great for Brazilian football. 

Also great for Barcelona, who get to give Dembélé another proper chance. 

I don't see anything wrong with the current (Barcelona) squad personally. It's all about the coach, as for me he needs to change his style and stop playing so conservatively. 

Chris, in my opinion, the Barcelona move came to early in Dembélé's career. 

Things came too easy for him. He's so talented but he never really faced hardship in his professional career. 

To thrive at Barça, a player needs really thick skin. The demands are on another level. 

At the same time, he is also unlucky to have Valverde as a coach. Valverde is just too conservative and he really values club hierarchy and experience.

I feel like Barcelona will never see the best version of Dembélé. 

So, in reference to my previous update post on what's going on with the Neymar saga and PSG technical director Leonardo shooting off to China where the team are on tour, I have another update.

The offer Leonardo will put to Neymar from the club is a signed promise that Paris Saint-Germain will let him leave on good terms wherver he wishes next summer. The club won't put up any fight next summer and won't get involved in his choice. PSG know that finding a replacement for Neymar at this late stage would be very difficult if not impossible and there is also all the financial contracts Neymar signed when he made the move from Barcelona to Paris that are very complexed and involve parties that the club don't want prying eyes in journalism open to it. The problem isn't just finding the replacement in terms of football but that last point because of the fact the world's sports media and journalism are focusing on the issue and it would be easy for many journalists to finally get their hands on individuals that would open the can of worms.

So PSG will tell Neymar and his entourage that this isn't the moment for both parties sakes and that staying this one more season with a signed promise to sort it all out for next summer will be the best solution.

The problem is that Neymar doesn't tend to do a lot of that "thinking" malarkey and just acts on impulsiveness without analysing the repercussions to the whole picture. Neymar Jr wants to leave, he apparently isn't listening to anybody and just keeps on repeating that he wants out and that he wants to return to Barcelona.

There is just under a month left of transfer window both in Spain and France which means this could get extremely ugly if Neymar doesn't accept this one final consensus from PSG. 

• Subscriber
33 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

There is just under a month left of transfer window both in Spain and France which means this could get extremely ugly if Neymar doesn't accept this one final consensus from PSG. 

Its not a matter of if he is going to accept the terms that PSG have put out he won't. He is going to have egg on his face after the entire shit-show from the summer and as a person I think he values his image more than his career at this point. Fair play to PSG who actually took a step back in all of this and tried to come to some sort of consensus that works out for both parties but in a year from now what guarantee does the player have that Barcelona will still want him? Furthermore, what happens if he has another season like he did last year? There are no guarantees unfortunately but I highly doubt Neymar is going to agree to anything PSG tell him now. 

His team-mates are definitely going to be looking at him wondering why they have to even put up with this prima donna crap.

• The title was changed to Neymar - FC Barcelona & PSG Reportedly Agree Fee
  • The topic was locked

Archived