talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

La Liga Week 34 Fixtures - 25-27th April 2017

football forum

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barça will almost definitely beat Osasuna at home this week (eye open to the mass rotations for this game by Luis Enrique which in fairness is a must) but will probably lose the City of Barcelona Derby against Espanyol at Cornellà del Prat next week.

3 hours ago, Cicero said:

Deportive to do Barca  a solid

Deportivo's present coach Pepe Mel spent 14 years as a Real Madrid player back in the day (didn't make too many first team appearances though)...  It will be interesting how he proves a point.

Brilliant!

So happy for Javier Mascherano and I'm almost inclined to say that's made my season seeing him put it in the back of the net after everything he's given the club in terms of sweat.  He's a model professional no doubt and the funny part was that they had to force him to take it (he's declined on another occasion)...  What a penalty though!  Maybe he should always take them because on target, you ain't stopping that.

Also a big applause for Paco Alcácer who's goalscoring stats for games played both for club and country are tremendous.  But going to a club with the front three they have always carries this particular problem of getting games.

Messi was unbelievable once again...  The day he says to himself that he's had enough  will be a sad day for football...  Probably the saddest day of them all where players saying goodbye is concerned.  But my man of the match was Sergio Busquets.  You ain't seen a better defensive midfielder in your life and you probably won't see another like him.  He is just breathtaking in everything he does...  Total class!

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

@SirBalon apologise to Mr. Gomes.

He scored a brace but still doesn't change the fact that he doesn't offer a lot mate, most of his passes are to the back and dont think he offers any creativity, Turan and Suarez are way better than him.

@SirBalon apologise to Mr. Gomes.

To be honest he started off terrible in this game.  Couldn't even collect passes and (the camera didn't catch it properly) he even tripped up over his own feet at one point.  But everything changed once he scored his second and we then saw glimpses of the reason why he was one of my favourite La Liga players when at Valencia.  I want him to succeed, and I want him to prove a point to many including in his own home country.  But like I've been saying for a bit, if it doesn't work out, then he can't blame Luis Enrique who's stood by him like he's family.  After his second goal he was very good it has to be said.

By the way...  Goals mean nothing in the way I see André Gomes.  I want other things from him in midfield and the goals are a bonus.

13 minutes ago, Asura said:

He scored a brace but still doesn't change the fact that he doesn't offer a lot mate, most of his passes are to the back and dont think he offers any creativity, Turan and Suarez are way better than him.

12 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

To be honest he started off terrible in this game.  Couldn't even collect passes and (the camera didn't catch it properly) he even tripped up over his own feet at one point.  But everything changed once he scored his second and we then saw glimpses of the reason why he was one of my favourite La Liga players when at Valencia.  I want him to succeed, and I want him to prove a point to many including in his own home country.  But like I've been saying for a bit, if it doesn't work out, then he can't blame Luis Enrique who's stood by him like he's family.  After his second goal he was very good it has to be said.

By the way...  Goals mean nothing in the way I see André Gomes.  I want other things from him in midfield and the goals are a bonus.

:219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake: Perhaps Gomes just operates on a higher level than you realise? He lulls the opposition into a sense of security; 'he passed to the GK, that isn't Messi! I can rest for a bit now'. Next thing you fucking know Messi has teleported (Messi is the world's first mutant, his Barca DNA mutated when exposed to HGH) in front of the goal and it's 7-1. Andre Gomes, the man, the myth, the martyr that Barcelona needs, but doesn't deserve. 

I've got a hell of a lot of Deportivo fans that are my friends, but I only wish they were relegated.  They are totally pointless in this league.  Infact teams in a worst situation than them this season aren't as embarrassing.  I say this because of what they've been.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

:219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake: Perhaps Gomes just operates on a higher level than you realise? He lulls the opposition into a sense of security; 'he passed to the GK, that isn't Messi! I can rest for a bit now'. Next thing you fucking know Messi has teleported (Messi is the world's first mutant, his Barca DNA mutated when exposed to HGH) in front of the goal and it's 7-1. Andre Gomes, the man, the myth, the martyr that Barcelona needs, but doesn't deserve. 

You're on a role tonight! xD

What are you on? O.o

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

I've got a hell of a lot of Deportivo fans that are my friends, but I only wish they were relegated.  They are totally pointless in this league.  Infact teams in a worst situation than them this season aren't as embarrassing.  I say this because of what they've been.

Nah, mate it's just Galicia that is embarrassing. Us Catalans should know better than that.

Just now, SirBalon said:

A Galician done the best pass of the season tonight playing in Blaugrana. ;)

Andre Gomes is from Portugal mate. I know they have a shared history but the EU hasn't removed all borders.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Andre Gomes is from Portugal mate. I know they have a shared history but the EU hasn't removed all borders.

That's my last rep for you you git!  Not giving you anymore!

I was talking about...

39954133.jpg?t=1485335729000

You shouldn't really insult Portugal like that. They have a European Cup, Galicia doesn't. Why I don't even think is a country or even a reali place! Just an urban legend that Castillan mothers would tell their young hijos and hijas at nightime 'don't be naught or uncle Franco will send his scary friends over and they'll take you to the wastelands of Galicia'. Many a proud Madridista was brought up on the mythological horrors of Galicia to distract them from the very real Catalan menace of C.F. Barcelona.

You shouldn't really insult Portugal like that. They have a European Cup, Galicia doesn't. Why I don't even think is a country or even a reali place! Just an urban legend that Castillan mothers would tell their young hijos and hijas at nightime 'don't be naught or uncle Franco will send his scary friends over and they'll take you to the wastelands of Galicia'. Many a proud Madridista was brought up on the mythological horrors of Galicia to distract them from the very real Catalan menace of C.F. Barcelona.

o.O

0e238b_68cd9341ef2c4390b287db52b98e64ab.

PARAISO.jpg

GALICIA-ES-EL-PARAISO-AL-QUE-LOS-DIOSES-

cies21.jpg

Palloza.png

2B56007C1C21556E234025556E22E1.jpg

847a1fc7f3e6405e64f97778561c177c.jpg

3463253555_4e554c591f_b.jpg

playa-de-las-Catedrales-Spain.jpg?resize

Don't criticise the Celts that inhabited the British Isles and from where you may descend. ;)

• The topic was unpinned

Archived