• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

5 things you would do if given 2.5 million

football forum

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Substantially more tbh. A pro would make me use a condom. A 19 year old 1st year nursing student won't. But that's half ya fun.

You’re a fucking idiot 

2 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

You're not wrong. I am a satisfied and happy idiot though. A clean one too. 

Am glad you’re clean  I could’ve been gentler in describing ya but I had 2 younger mates not listen to my advice and now they’re off to get STI checks. All the best in your conquering. I remember being young and kinda liking all that but sex with someone you love and have feelings with is 1.5billion times better, in my humble opinion. Maybe I’m getting old.

24 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Am glad you’re clean  I could’ve been gentler in describing ya but I had 2 younger mates not listen to my advice and now they’re off to get STI checks. All the best in your conquering. I remember being young and kinda liking all that but sex with someone you love and have feelings with is 1.5billion times better, in my humble opinion. Maybe I’m getting old.

I'm 26. Just a fuckwit. I have had a ladyfriend get an abortion in the past tho. Very stressful 

1 hour ago, Toinho said:

Older... But the phase you're in will pass too.

54 minutes ago, Toinho said:

What will happen next? What’s your phase then??

I don't know but I believe it's called a midlife crisis.

18 minutes ago, nudge said:

How old are you?

6 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I'm 26. Just a fuckwit. I have had a ladyfriend get an abortion in the past tho. Very stressful 

I've had ONE pregnancy scare and that was enough to turn me of 'au naturale' sex for life. 

Back on topic. Id buy one of those nice jaguar SUV's. Saw one in person the other day and they are beautiful.

6 hours ago, Rick said:

I've had ONE pregnancy scare and that was enough to turn me of 'au naturale' sex for life. 

Back on topic. Id buy one of those nice jaguar SUV's. Saw one in person the other day and they are beautiful.

There's a vehicle of choice for every different levels of wealth isn't there.

With 2.5m I'd buy a range Rover SUV for the family car.

With 250m I'd buy a bentley.

With 2.5Bn I'd buy a plane

With 250Bn I'd buy a chariot drawn by an assortment of the worst politicians in gimp outfits.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I would buy this island for sale and me and the wife would work on it, build a small hotel and lease it out for people going on holiday and we both would live in the house that goes with the island and just laze around, strange really as me and the wife went on holiday years back when our son & daughter were wee nippers to the Isle of Bute and to think now this was just near where we went on holiday. :x

AAEzLGB.img?h=400&w=298&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Inchmarnock is 2.5 miles long, half-a-mile wide and has 4.75 miles of coastline

For the buyer who REALLY wants to get away from it all: Entire uninhabited 660-acre Scottish island with a four-bedroom farmhouse and its own ferry goes on sale for £1.4m

FULL STORY

AAEzLGK.img?h=604&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Quote.png

• 2 years later...
On 05/02/2022 at 15:08, MUFC said:

Would any of you buy  a Ferrari or Lambo? I wouldn't myself but am sure some would splash on a top end motor.

Nah, I'd probably just buy something electric to be quasi-responsible.

• Subscriber

2.5M barely buys you a new house where I live... Im only slightly exaggerating though :what: Im looking at buying a town house for near 800k Cad - and thats about an hour, hour and half outside vancouver. theres no detached shack thats under a mill until you go into the boonies. but anyways the responsible thing would be to buy a house. 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

2.5M barely buys you a new house where I live... Im only slightly exaggerating though :what: Im looking at buying a town house for near 800k Cad - and thats about an hour, hour and half outside vancouver. theres no detached shack thats under a mill until you go into the boonies. but anyways the responsible thing would be to buy a house. 

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

2.5m here buys a house that makes my parents' very ordinary house back home look like a fucking mansion. It's actually outrageous how the housing market's gotten here.

On the plus side, the condo I've owned has almost doubled in value since I bought it and I'm pretty sure there's a housing bubble that's going to burst soon so maybe I'll sell my shithole sometime soon.

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

2.5 million pound would be about 4.5 million Canadian dollars though if I'm not mistaken.

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

2.5m here buys a house that makes my parents' very ordinary house back home look like a fucking mansion. It's actually outrageous how the housing market's gotten here.

On the plus side, the condo I've owned has almost doubled in value since I bought it and I'm pretty sure there's a housing bubble that's going to burst soon so maybe I'll sell my shithole sometime soon.

Having bought and sold a condo that I nearly doubled on is the only reason I can even do what im talking about...shits crazy. I think it just has to burst at some point this just isnt sustainable man. During the pandemic prices increased about 30% accross the board for town homes... had I had a crystal ball I would have definitely bought back then. 

2 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

2.5 million pound would be about 4.5 million Canadian dollars though if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah fair if were talking pounds. One of the main reasons I wasnt super interested in ever going to the UK... pounds before brexit anyways where like 2.5 to cad dollars. 

1. Buy myself a bigger house in Altrincham and sign over my current house to my eldest daughter.

2. Take a year out of work and brainwave myself a business idea that I could invest part of my money into.

3. Travel to Japan, Brazil, Australia and Thailand on my year off.

4. Put a pot of money aside to buy my youngest daughter her first property when she turns 21.

5. Give my mum and dad some money towards the dream home they want near the sea. They can sell their property to put towards it so they can get something seriously impressive.

6. I know we said five but I'm gonna be selfish and have a sixth, I'd set up a charity/community project that helps kids who've got alcoholic/drug addict parents. I grew up in South Manchester and whilst I wasnt effected directly by any issues myself I had plenty of friends in school who's parents had issues and I seen first hand the damage that it can do to them mentally and physically. Maybe a youth style centre they can drop in during the evenings for advice or to just hang out away from the toxic environment that is home where they could maybe also grab that bite to eat aren't getting where they should be. Could also be a good link that could get kids the actual help they need rather than living neglected. 

8 minutes ago, Devil said:

6. I know we said five but I'm gonna be selfish and have a sixth, I'd set up a charity/community project that helps kids who've got alcoholic/drug addict parents.

I think your selfishness should be allowed if it's something that's ultimately not selfish at all and for a very good cause

Archived