talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

People worthy of the death sentence

football forum

Corrupt people who do corruption beyond a threshold. There is a certain limit of improving life standards you can bring with wealth after that it only makes you a Machiavellian psycho with insatiable power. Such people are dangerous to functioning of whole countries. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Beelzebub said:

Corrupt people who do corruption beyond a threshold. There is a certain limit of improving life standards you can bring with wealth after that it only makes you a Machiavellian psycho with insatiable power. Such people are dangerous to functioning of whole countries. 

So what you are proposing is that we should not allow an 'excessive' amount of corruption like lying, stealing, manipulation and greed then but we will allow a certain amount as long as it does not go too far over the line. Personally, and this could just be me thinking this way but I would prefer the bar to be zero and not have any flex in it at all! xD

Under the Beelzebub policy of governance we allow corruption but only as long as you 'keep it real' No offence Prime Minister Beelzebub but I don't think I will be voting you in office or liking any of your rather generous policies if you don't mind... B|

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

So what you are proposing is that we should not allow an 'excessive' amount of corruption like lying, stealing, manipulation and greed then but we will allow a certain amount as long as it does not go too far over the line. Personally, and this could just be me thinking this way but I would prefer the bar to be zero and not have any flex in it at all! xD

Some % of drainage of public money happens everywhere whether you call it corruption, lobbying, kickbacks etc that is inevitable. Most of them are average rank officials taking their cut, they should be held accountable but death penalty is too far. 

I'm talking about those who stash millions of nefarious money in assests. 

Just now, Carnivore Chris said:

I can't even remember writing some of these old posts that @MUFC keeps bringing up. 

I even said to @Stan in another thread that Piers Morgan is often correct in what he says. I genuinely can't remember ever thinking that. It must have been vegan week as that's the only time I seem to really agree with him :ph34r:.

When I got a notification. I thought you were going to nominate me for the death sentence 😂

Archived