talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ligue 1 Thread - 2019/20 - PSG Champions

• Administrator

Wtf is Neymar doing :o 

Absolute madness. On a yellow and he cynically hacks down the Bordeaux player in the 93rd minute. Game is pretty much won and he goes and does that. Something tells me he's not a happy individual as it's just weird to do that.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

1-0 to Lyon! Dembele finishes a good chance after an extended period of domination for Lyon. Deserved lead. St Etienne have been terrible.

4 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

@El Profesor Bruno brilliant again tonight in the derby against Saint-Étienne. What a player.

So happy to see him shining at the highest level. I think he´s the best player I´ve ever seen at my local team, Athletico Paranaense. Complete midfielder. 

Atleti had an option to buy him, they didn´t exercise it and then at the last minute Simeone tried to convince him to join Atleti but Juninho already convinced him to move to Lyon.  

One thing I´ve noticed is that the hard work Bruno does, allows more freedom to Aouar. They really compliment each other very well. 

• Administrator
Just now, El Profesor said:

So happy to see him shining at the highest level. I think he´s the best player I´ve ever seen at my local team, Athletico Paranaense. Complete midfielder. 

Atleti had an option to buy him, they didn´t exercise it and then at the last minute Simeone tried to convince him to join Atleti but Juninho already convinced him to move to Lyon.  

One thing I´ve noticed is that the hard work Bruno does, allows more freedom to Aouar. They really compliment each other very well. 

He makes the side tick. Makes the difficult things look simple as well.

• Administrator

Lyon unlucky not to get their 2nd.

Tousard is onside but unfortunately the ricochet he can do fuck all about hits his arm as it goes over the keeper in to the goal.

• Administrator

What is Debuchy doing xD. On a yellow and tries to kick the ball away from the keeper as he takes a drop kick. Ref doesn't book him though?

• Subscriber

Right, Toulouse are in absolute freefall, what on earth is going on there? 1 point in SEVENTEEN games in the league, binned out of the cup by a nobody, no goal in seven games. There's rubbish and there's this - like you get some sides that are just crap but this is literally Derby 2007/08 bad, and at least Derby could use the excuse of being newly promoted - Toulouse are established at this level. Is there a reason for them being this awful?

And why in the fuck are Dijon nearly evens to beat them, that's surely free money.

Really living up to their name xD

Lille move up to 4th place in the French League table after their narrow 1-0 win over Lyon in the north of France. Lille are doing very well this season and they are playing some very good football.

Rennes have kept their chances of making the Champions League next season alive by blitzing Montpellier 5-0. Playing in Europe's elite competition next season, would be a great feat for a club like Rennes.

• The title was changed to Ligue 1 Thread - 2019/20 - PSG Champions
  • 3 weeks later...

A lot of news coming from Ligue 1, as courts have ruled that relegating Amiens and Toulouse. Lyon's president also fought the courts to have the season continue, but that was denied.

Personally don't like the decision, and think that if they aren't going relegate Amiens and Toulouse, then they should award PSG the title...but of course that will NEVER happen. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived