talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ligue 1 Thread - 2019/20 - PSG Champions

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I try and watch what i can, dip in and out of whatever European games are on! Managed to catch St etienne in the summer v Boro which was interesting and given the ex Sunderland connection in khazri and m’vila there’s a soft spot!

Always interested in the ex Sunderland connection, particularly Maja now

10 minutes ago, cb_96 said:

I try and watch what i can, dip in and out of whatever European games are on! Managed to catch St etienne in the summer v Boro which was interesting and given the ex Sunderland connection in khazri and m’vila there’s a soft spot!

Always interested in the ex Sunderland connection, particularly Maja now

nice! 

Yeah, despite being French, @...Dan has no team. Whereas me, being American, has a team. 

Regardless, it's a fun league, even with PSG in it. 

Golovin is back, Cesc is out. Likely midfield 3 of Jemerson, Henrichs and Golovin. The new signings probably won't start. Monaco will struggle again. Massive incompetence by the club to start the season with two defenders in the midfield. I don't know why they're not using Ait-Bennasser, there would be a lot more balance with him in the midfield.

BBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Pereira Lage looks a very good player. Signed from Ligue 2 Clermont Foot, a goal and an assist on his debut last week, and just came very close to scoring for the 2nd match in a row. Great hit, great save by Lopes.

• The title was changed to Ligue 1 Thread - 2019/20 - PSG Champions
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived