talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Did you go to University?

football forum

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

Probably the most manliest thing he's ever done tbf.

How did you manage to actually study either way? Reason I say this is because I'm currently working on the new health and innovations centre up at the uni and I've noticed that it's pretty much 3 females to every male when it comes to the students.

Studying would certainly not have been close to being my priority had I gone to Uni.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, The Rebel CRS said:

How did you manage to actually study either way? Reason I say this is because I'm currently working on the new health and innovations centre up at the uni and I've noticed that it's pretty much 3 females to every male when it comes to the students.

Studying would certainly not have been close to being my priority had I gone to Uni.

It's not many people's priorities but you still have to pass the course at the end of the day if you don't want to be a total waste of space/waste all that money.

I'm guessing you saw a load of first-years. Probably don't even need to go to any lectures to pass really. Everything was on PowerPoint slides published after each lecture when I went anyway xD 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Berserker said:

Not what your Deepika Padukone lookalike cousin says you snake charming cunt. ;)

Your knowledge on our female actors astounds me. Seen any of her movies?

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

It's Google 100% xD 

Very much doubt he even knows where India is on a map :ph34r:

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Stan said:

It's Google 100% xD 

Now I am even more curious what he types in his search bar to come up with Deepika Padukone of all people. 

For all of those people who are wondering why I am curious. This is the actress we are discussing.

Deepika-Padukone.jpg

7 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Don't think so, but she's gorgeous. I have seen one Bollywood movie recently, Lion which i loved and i find your country very intriguing and awesome as a location for movies.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

It's Google 100% xD 

Indeed this time. But i swear i knew about all the customs and such without the aid of the internet. :P

• Administrator
52 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Don't think so, but she's gorgeous. I have seen one Bollywood movie recently, Lion which i loved and i find your country very intriguing and awesome as a location for movies.

Indeed this time. But i swear i knew about all the customs and such without the aid of the internet. :P

I know mate. 

You seem a knowledgeable person. You're allowed in to Stan's Fisting Club as a result. 

Archived