• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Neal Maupay - Brighton Sign Forward

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

The inevitable has happened, £20m.

Neal has been one of the better strikers in the Championship and I’ve no doubt he’ll do well in the Prem. Still young, has an eye for goal but most importantly is a massive shithouse who will rile up opposition players and fans non stop this season.

• The title was changed to Neal Maupay - Brighton Sign Brentford Forward
47 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Brighton have signed him, Benhrama to Villa tonight/ tomorrow 

I’d have ideally liked to have kept Benrahma

I trust our DoF’s but selling two players who scored and assisted the most for us last season is difficult to take. I always knew Maupay would go but we still have contract time on Benrahma 

Brilliant news. 

Would be mad not to be chuffed seeing a potential promotion rival significantly weakened by losing their best two players on top of the likes of Sawyers. 

Surprised it was Brighton Maupay ended up at mind. I always figured it would be Villa. Or possibly even West Ham. Not sure I'd have been jumping for a move to Brighton in their current predicament but that's the modern day footballer for you. 

31 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Brilliant news. 

Would be mad not to be chuffed seeing a potential promotion rival significantly weakened by losing their best two players on top of the likes of Sawyers. 

Surprised it was Brighton Maupay ended up at mind. I always figured it would be Villa. Or possibly even West Ham. Not sure I'd have been jumping for a move to Brighton in their current predicament but that's the modern day footballer for you. 

It’s one of those

If we gel quickly then I’m confident of a good promotion effort, if it takes a while however...

29 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Brilliant news. 

Think it was reliant on us moving one or two on to go for that move tbh

34 minutes ago, Danny said:

I’d have ideally liked to have kept Benrahma

I trust our DoF’s but selling two players who scored and assisted the most for us last season is difficult to take. I always knew Maupay would go but we still have contract time on Benrahma 

I think it’s great business for you guys you’re turning huge profit on a great scouting network, I think financial stability will mean at some point in the not to distant future you will complete that endless march to the premier tbh. 

One of the things I picked up on in the championship was that you’re arguably the best ran club, I remember my mates bro playing for you in old div 3 in the 90’s. 

8 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Think it was reliant on us moving one or two on to go for that move tbh

I think it’s great business for you guys you’re turning huge profit on a great scouting network, I think financial stability will mean at some point in the not to distant future you will complete that endless march to the premier tbh. 

One of the things I picked up on in the championship was that you’re arguably the best ran club, I remember my mates bro playing for you in old div 3 in the 90’s. 

Long term it’s great business but short term with the new stadium this year is the push. But yeah we are the best run club and eventually we’ll go up I reckon, will just take a bit of getting small aspects that have big concequences wrong 

• 5 months later...

Archived