• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Quincy Promes Signs for Ajax

football forum

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

I like him and I thought he was very good in the recent Dutch campaign as well. Wonder why no one else went in for him?

He probably wants to come back home, he left at a young age to play in Russia.

• The title was changed to Quincy Promes Signs for Ajax
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, Panna King said:

He probably wants to come back home, he left at a young age to play in Russia.

Think thats a good signing for Ajax personally. You get a decent winger with flaws that can learn to be a better player. Does it mean they'll go on a big run in Europe again? Probably not.

26 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Think thats a good signing for Ajax personally. You get a decent winger with flaws that can learn to be a better player. Does it mean they'll go on a big run in Europe again? Probably not.

You never know, the best thing is they kept the manager, he was key to the success. Promes will bring more needed experience. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Panna King said:

You never know, the best thing is they kept the manager, he was key to the success. Promes will bring more needed experience. 

It's odd saying it now but the core of that team has really just been ripped out but you can always count on teams like Ajax to still produce good footballers and this all happens in cycles anyways. With the amounts coming in for the players going out I am sure they could tempt a few good players to come over too but from what I understand they don't go about business that way.

2 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

It's odd saying it now but the core of that team has really just been ripped out but you can always count on teams like Ajax to still produce good footballers and this all happens in cycles anyways. With the amounts coming in for the players going out I am sure they could tempt a few good players to come over too but from what I understand they don't go about business that way.

Ajax have better players coming through now, Ajax also lost several players a few years ago after the Europa cup final. Ajax came back stronger now with players like Brobbey who will be a world class striker and several others are nearly ready for the first team.   They just need 4 to 5 players with experience. 

Archived