• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FIFA Women's World Cup - Semi-Finals

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I don’t like Alex Morgan

haha...and why is that? He's an elite scorer, who just goes about her business, and is wonderful to look at. 

Just now, Eco said:

haha...and why is that? He's an elite scorer, who just goes about her business, and is wonderful to look at. 

She has this look on her face like she’s squeezing out a poo but doesn’t want anyone to know.

But I know.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

She has this look on her face like she’s squeezing out a poo but doesn’t want anyone to know.

But I know.

Ha - I think that's only her 'game face'. She is stunning regardless. 

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

It was a hand on her face holding her off... the way you describe it she got chinned.. xD

Tbf to her she’s squeezing out a poo while she’s playing and trying to keep it secret, the hand was making it more difficult.

The secret is out Morgan, push it out at half time and play more comfortably.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Press is more my type

Not a bad choice there .

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

It was a hand on her face holding her off... the way you describe it she got chinned.. xD

I think it was a little harder than just getting 'chinned'.I think in real time it was a good foul and yellow. 

USA up 2-1 at half-time. 

Clearly the better team, and probably the best we've looked all tournament. Lavelle is having a field day out there. England are still dangerous though. Great game. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

USA up 2-1 at half-time. 

Clearly the better team, and probably the best we've looked all tournament. Lavelle is having a field day out there. England are still dangerous though. Great game. 

I think if you'll get the next goal this game is over. Until then restricting the wings and keeping players like Daly contained is going to see you'll through.

1 hour ago, Eco said:

I think it was a little harder than just getting 'chinned'.I think in real time it was a good foul and yellow. 

You said it was a straight shot to the face... I can tell you after watching 5 of the Rocky films on tv last week that I know what a straight shot to the face looks like.. more shots in the direction of the face than a hard drinking session with @nudge

Anyway... 

England need to step up a few gears if they want something from this now.. can't help thinking that the curse of the England shirt will strike again though.. man or woman no-one is safe from it.. 

2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

You said it was a straight shot to the face... I can tell you after watching 5 of the Rocky films on tv last week that I know what a straight shot to the face looks like.. more shots in the direction of the face than I hard drinking session with @nudge

You're comparing a 'shot to the face' between football and boxing? o.O

Archived