talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

3.Liga and below 2019/20

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, nudge said:

Can't believe nobody mentioned the fact that Stefan Effenberg is now the new manager of KFC Ürdingen as of today xD 

Anyone knows if he actually has a coaching license now? :35_thinking:

His title his "Manager Sport" and according to what I read that's quite similar to sports director, as for his license the only thing know is he had to quit the job in Paderborn because he lacked the license, afterwards he studied business management whether he later on acquired it I got no idea, doubt it, though.

l3.png.fff6c5a8b74e2254cc82bc928adf84eb.png

Friday, October 18
MSV Duisburg vs Kaiserslautern

Saturday, October 19
Eintracht Braunschweig vs Unterhaching
Prußen Münster vs Sonnenhof Großaspach
Ingolstadt vs Chemnitzer FC
1860 München vs Uerdingen
Magdeburg vs Hansa Rostock
Waldhof vs Mannheim vs Hallescher FC

Sunday, October 20
Zwickau vs Bayern München II
Carl Zeiss Jena vs Würzburger Kickers

Monday, October 21
Meppen vs Viktoria Köln

image.png.2276a8a32243f7647e2563d12f1f6ce9.png

l3.png.fff6c5a8b74e2254cc82bc928adf84eb.png

Friday, October 25
Viktoria Köln vs Magdeburg

Saturday, October 26
Uerdingen vs Carl Zeiss Jena
Würzburger Kickers vs MSV Duisburg
Ingolstadt vs Preußen Münster
Unterhaching vs Zwickau
Hallescher FC vs Meppen
Hansa Rostock vs 1860 München

Sunday, October 27
Chemnitzer FC vs Kaiserslautern
Sonnenhof Großaspach vs Eintracht Braunschweig

Monday, October 28
Bayern München II vs Waldhof Mannheim

image.png.c62712c3e54cd952ac18945514558f50.png

Former Buli club Wattenscheid 09 has to withdraw their RL team with immediate effect for being unable to provide money or warrants of sponsors to sustain the ongoing operation. At least the junior teams are safe til this season's end, though.

http://kicker.de/759835/artikel/wattenscheid_09_muss_den_spielbetrieb_einstellen

It's heartbreaking to see such a historic club to file for insolvency and possibly disappear completely , as the risk of being dissolved at the end of the season isn't averted yet.

Always hate to hear this from a club. I'm not aware of them, but it looks like they were in the Bundesliga in the early 90's, which was before I started keeping up with European football. 

Sad to hear, and I hope they are able to land on their feet sometime soon. 

• 3 weeks later...

The first round in RL Südwest is played, and I'm not too sober. Brilliant requirement for my semi-annual FCS round-up.Starting the bad news, the rebuild of Ludwigspark stadium will cost more than the last estimation, originally the projected costs were 16m Euros, now the costs will be at least 41 m Euros. that caused the work to halt for some time, now the intended opening at the end of this season is endangered, so fed up with this.

On the sporting side the news are more gratifying, after half-season we sit on top of the table five points clear of second placed rivals Elversberg, in Saarland cup we reached the round of 16, as we did in DFB-Pokal, last fact compels us to alter our plans for this time. Because the winter break in RL Südwest lasts from December the 8th to the 22nd of February, the team had planed to be in a trainings camp at the begin of February, well won't happen since the DFB-Pokal match versus Karlsruhe is scheduled for Feb the 5th.

Although this means we have to play a competitive match in a time when the players aren't in the league modus yet and I'm therefore expecting to lose us this match by quite a margin, to third of our season goals (make a good effort at DFB-Pokal) is already fulfilled with reaching the third round, thanks to winning against a 2.Liga club and Buli club.The second season goal was winning the Saarland-Pokal and consequently qualifying next season's DFB-Pokal,, well we're still in it, but so are Elversberg and Homburg. Since it's a knock out tournament and since we don't know, whether and if we do where we meet one or both these teams, it's hard to tell our odds to attain it. As for our last and most important goal( promotion to 3.Liga), we're right on track to achieve it, if we're spared from a disastrous second half-season.  Can't tell how glad I am that champions of RL Südwest are promoted directly and don't have to take part in this promotion play-off nonsense. If only this tiresome stadium issue wouldn't exist, I'd be wholeheartedly satisfied with our current situation.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Starting the bad news, the rebuild of Ludwigspark stadium will cost more than the last estimation, originally the projected costs were 16m Euros, now the costs will be at least 41 m Euros. that caused the work to halt for some time, now the intended opening at the end of this season is endangered, so fed up with this.

Ah, I see you're following the BER airport model there :PxD 

Good to hear that things are going well from the sporting perspective though. I've only seen your Pokal matches obviously but that Jurcher fella looks kind of impressive. Is it just a wrong impression or is he really good? 

28 minutes ago, nudge said:

Ah, I see you're following the BER airport model there :PxD 

Good to hear that things are going well from the sporting perspective though. I've only seen your Pokal matches obviously but that Jurcher fella looks kind of impressive. Is it just a wrong impression or is he really good? 

Jurcher is a good player, not sure in regard to his influence on the dressing room, though. He tried to get out of his contract at the end of the last season and went even on strike, because he wanted to sign for Regensburg. It seems as if these irritations were ironed out, still I'm not convinced the whole story doesn't start anew if them or another 2.Liga club come asking again.

• 3 weeks later...

Something incomprehensible happened today. Although we're still 2 points above second place and won 13 out of our last 15 matches and qualified for the round of 16 in DFB-Pokal, we fired our manager Dirk Lottner, because the board was unhappy with team development. :dam: Sometimes I wonder what's going on on our representatives's minds. The board will have a lot to explain at the member assembly on the 9th.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The withdrawal of Wattenscheid's senior team from RL West isn't three month ago and now there's yet another historic club, who faces the unpleasant  possibility of being forced to withdraw their team from their league, in this case RL Nordost. RW Erfurt is unable to pay this month wages and their liquidator now examines, whether it's possible to maintain the football game operation, The results of this review are expected the end of next week.

http://www.kicker.de/767310/artikel/laut_medien_rot_weiss_erfurt_kann_aktuell_keine_gehaelter_zahlen

Although neither their nor Wattenscheid's board are innocent for the respective club's situation, it's time for DFB to consider the division of TV money anew. It's simply not desirable that amateur clubs are dying one after another, while the in any case rich Buli clubs get stuffed even more through money DFB receive for the International team TV rights.

Well, looks like RW Erfurt have more of a history than they have future. It's not even three months ago a former first tier club went bust, seems the next one will not survive very much longer. RL's once more prove to be dangerous to their members.:(

http://www.kicker.de/767971/artikel/kein_geldgeber_gefunden_rot_weiss_erfurt_steht_vor_dem_aus

• 4 weeks later...

Just, when I thought it would be impossible for anyone to baffle me. And there was me thinking FCS playing in a adjacent town of Saarbrücken for the time the  Ludwigspark stadium rebuilding is going on  would be unfortunate. Now that bemusing idea is indeed something from the curiosities cabinet.:S

http://www.kicker.de/769976/artikel/tuerkguecue_muenchen_drittliga_heimspiele_in_nrw

2 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Just, when I thought it would be impossible for anyone to baffle me. And there was me thinking FCS playing in a adjacent town of Saarbrücken for the time the  Ludwigspark stadium rebuilding is going on  would be unfortunate. Now that bemusing idea is indeed something from the curiosities cabinet.:S

http://www.kicker.de/769976/artikel/tuerkguecue_muenchen_drittliga_heimspiele_in_nrw

Would it be the first time that a German-Turkish club plays in a professional league? :o Hope they don't come to Düsseldorf though. We already have to deal with Uerdingen and it's fucking annoying. 

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Would it be the first time that a German-Turkish club plays in a professional league? :o Hope they don't come to Düsseldorf though. We already have to deal with Uerdingen and it's fucking annoying. 

Well it would be the first time a German-Turkish club would be third tier since Türkiyemspor Berlin in the 80ties, OL Berlin those days, so yes. Find it more remarkable that they consider pissing on their fans by playing their home matches over 600 km away from Munich, though..

16 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Well it would be the first time a German-Turkish club would be third tier since Türkiyemspor Berlin in the 80ties, OL Berlin those days, so yes. Find it more remarkable that they considering pissing on their fans by playing their home matches over 600 km away from Munich, though..

https://www.dfb.de/news/detail/umzug-von-tuerkguecue-muenchen-nach-nordrhein-westfalen-nicht-moeglich-213129/?fbclid=IwAR2_Xur1hkG5kbeq7MjHOOgP9F01nwc82H5SF-_9z8Kv-v-Ukt45fwPUIIw

DFB says it's not possible, as a club has to be located close to their "base". 

• 2 months later...
  • Subscriber

Lok Leipzig have sold 182.612 virtual tickets (each for 1€) for an imaginary match against an "invisible opponent" in order to help the club deal with financial hardships during these times. 

Although not a real match, it broke the all-time record of ticket sales for a football match in Europe, since the Scotland vs England match in 1937 :D 

P.S. Lok Leipzig won 5-0 xD 

• 2 weeks later...

Since we discussed Stefan Effenberg becoming Manager Sport at Uerdingen in this thread it's the right place to write down that his time in this position is up after about 8 months. He resigned a week ago.

First Klinsmann, then Effenberg: it seems some former German internationals have a very original opinion what the terms "long-term" and "strategical" mean. Have to admit that's probably not simple to deal with a club investor with Ponomarev's approach and attitude, to be fair though.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived