talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

3.Liga and below 2019/20

Nurnberg create two dangerous chances, first they have a header cleared off the line and then a long range shot goes narrowly wide. This is better from Nurnberg, but have they left it too late?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's only 5 minutes left for Nurnberg to score a goal and salvage their 2. Bundesliga status, can they score that crucial goal that will see them stay up? It's extremely tense in these dying minutes.

Unbelievable Nurnberg score!!! Schleusener the scorer as he knocks a long punted pass past the Ingolstadt keeper!! 

Nurnberg are staying up with a very late goal, it was practically the last kick of the game!!!

Ingolstadt 3-1 Nurnberg

The Ingolstadt players and manager are furious! The officials gave 5 minutes of injury time and it admittedly felt more like 7 or 8 minutes of injury time. Some of the players with a bit of handbags at the end here. 

6 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Get in, Nürnberg!

Just what Ingolstadt deserves.

Yes, I am happy for Nurnberg, but in all honesty, they were very very lucky. 5 minutes of injury time was awarded, but the ref played more like 7 or 8 minutes injury time. Then Nurnberg scored with practically their last kick of the game. 

Just watch the headlines in tomorrows papers in Germany, I am sure there will be many critics of the referee and about how hard done by Ingolstadt were.

But I am not complaining as I really wanted Nurnberg to stay up! Glad they did it, even if they left it very very late.

7 minutes ago, Michael said:

The Ingolstadt players and manager are furious! The officials gave 5 minutes of injury time and it admittedly felt more like 7 or 8 minutes of injury time. Some of the players with a bit of handbags at the end here. 

Even 30 minutes of injury time would've been fair it that would've been needed for Nürnberg to score. 

Really. If any club deserves something like this, it's Ingolstadt. First the penalty for Würzburg in injury time on the last matchday and now this. Perfect. 

1 minute ago, Faithcore said:

Even 30 minutes of injury time would've been fair it that would've been needed for Nürnberg to score. 

Really. If any club deserves something like this, it's Ingolstadt. First the penalty for Würzburg in injury time on the last matchday and now this. Perfect. 

Haha, believe you me, they are really hurting right now. They were getting ready to celebrate right at the end, but then the ball was punted into their penalty area and Nurnberg scored. Their players looked distraught and there was plenty of swearing that was caught on the microphones. :ph34r:

20 minutes ago, Michael said:

Haha, believe you me, they are really hurting right now. They were getting ready to celebrate right at the end, but then the ball was punted into their penalty area and Nurnberg scored. Their players looked distraught and there was plenty of swearing that was caught on the microphones. :ph34r:

Apart from the fact that I do not like the club anyway because of their sponsor.

I've never seen a team playing such disgusting football for years. Always kick and rush on Kutschke, constanly one of their players is on the ground. I can't count the penalties that were awarded to Ingolstadt due to one of their players diving and still they are always complaining and complaining. Also their coach is a perfect fit for this club. When Nürnberg was down 0:3 this scenario was exactly what I was hoping for. Thank god.

The only bad thing about it is that we will have to face them again next season...

11 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Apart from the fact that I do not like the club anyway because of their sponsor.

I've never seen a team playing such disgusting football for years. Always kick and rush on Kutschke, constanly one of their players is on the ground. I can't count the penalties that were awarded to Ingolstadt due to one of their players didving and still they are always complaining and complaining. Also their coach is a perfect fit for this club. When Nürnberg was down 0:3 this scenario was exactly what I was hoping for. Thank god.

The only bad thing about it is that we will have to face them again next season...

Clearly most people seem to hate Ingolstadt on this forum. :ph34r:

Well as you suggested, they lost this tie in the worst possible fashion today. I was disappointed with Nurnberg in this game though, they defended the free-kicks very poorly. In fact all of Ingolstadt's goals came from indirect free-kicks.

Nurnberg comfortably beat Ingolstadt in the 1st leg, but it seems that nerves got to them early in the 2nd half of today's match. However, the main thing is that they got that all important goal and that they are staying up. :congrats:

To be clear, I don't hate Nürnberg, I actually like them, just would 've preferred to play versus them over playing against Ingolstadt next season. Very egoistic reason being: saying we're playing in the same league as Lautern, 1860, and the Glubb has a nicer ring to it, than saying we're playing in the same league as BayernII, Türkgücü München, and Verl, with all due respect.:D

14 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

To be clear, I don't hate Nürnberg, I actually like them, just would 've preferred to play versus them over playing against Ingolstadt next season. Very egoistic reason being: saying we're playing in the same league as Lautern, 1860, and the Glubb has a nicer ring to it, than saying we're playing in the same league as BayernII, Türkgücü München, and Verl, with all due respect.:D

Who cares? You are playing in the same league as the glorious MSV Duisburg :ph34r:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived