talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Lucas Vázquez - Set for €32m switch to Arsenal

lucas-vazquez-tiene-todos-los-numeros-sa

Madrid want €40m for the versatile winger and the 'Gunners' have stumped up €32m so far. Negotiations remain ongoing and the player is open to joining the Premier League team. He'd earn €8m per season - €4.5m more than he currently earns at Madrid - according to OK Diario. The main objective for Lucas is to be part of Spain's squad for Euro 2020.

https://www.sport-english.com/en/news/real-madrid/real-madrids-lucas-vazquez-is-set-for-32m-switch-to-arsenal-7537624

Decent signing that. Much better use of their funds vs that Zaha nonsense. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is nonsense I reckon, would rather go after Ryan Fraser at that price. His 28 and his statistics are absolutely dog for a winger in such a good team, albeit he is a bit part player. Lots of Malcom rumours today as well, I think its just the media stirring up shite as the Zaha deal looks to be going nowhere. 

This signing makes absolutely no sense. He's not that good and he has no resale value. 

I know they're just rumours, but most of the rumours around Arsenal this season are bizarre considering their financial position and the kind of squad they need to build. 

4 hours ago, Inverted said:

This signing makes absolutely no sense. He's not that good and he has no resale value. 

I know they're just rumours, but most of the rumours around Arsenal this season are bizarre considering their financial position and the kind of squad they need to build. 

Our financial position in the real world is tremendous. Our financial position in terms of how we’re run and our spending power is almost Championship level and that isn’t even an exaggeration.

• The topic was locked

Archived