• Currently a Woman inside a man's body
    • Asexual
    • Hermaphrodite

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Eco said:

You definitely belong in the state of Alabama. xD

Honestly I don't think it's that radical. I've always viewed gender as a scientific fact of what's in your pants rather than a state of mind.

33 minutes ago, Harry said:

Honestly I don't think it's that radical. I've always viewed gender as a scientific fact of what's in your pants rather than a state of mind.

Some countries don't recognize any third gender in official work, get a surgery and change to whatever gender you like. 

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

I sexually identify as a failure.

You're a rare breed. I mean you only got the Ferrari F1 team and Williams F1 team for company.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/07/2019 at 14:05, nudge said:

An attack helicopter option is missing...duh.

Sexual act with the female on top. The female does a split and inserts lubed penis into vagina. The male then grabs hold of the female's legs and spins her around rapidly, similar to that of a helicopter's blades. 
Has a high failure rate, roughly 100%. Failure results in Female either falling over or vomiting, and Male losing penis. 
Theoretically, a successful helicopter, if done fast enough, could generate lift for the female for about 2 seconds. There have been 3 reported cases of success, but they were all in Japan so you never know.

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:
Sexual act with the female on top. The female does a split and inserts lubed penis into vagina. The male then grabs hold of the female's legs and spins her around rapidly, similar to that of a helicopter's blades. 
Has a high failure rate, roughly 100%. Failure results in Female either falling over or vomiting, and Male losing penis. 
Theoretically, a successful helicopter, if done fast enough, could generate lift for the female for about 2 seconds. There have been 3 reported cases of success, but they were all in Japan so you never know.

Sounds like fun xD Are you by any chance one of the 3 reported cases of success?... 

I meant this ancient meme though:

"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a child I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is impossible and I'm fucking Jim Broadbent but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AGM-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding."

7 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

If I was six inches deep into a lucky lady while I was flicking through TF365 and finding this thread does that count as being a man inside a woman's body?

Only if you have her consent ! 

10 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

If I was six inches deep into a lucky lady while I was flicking through TF365 and finding this thread does that count as being a man inside a woman's body?

6 inches? Behave. 

• 1 year later...
On 08/07/2019 at 07:53, McAzeem said:

Just a poll to see which gender group is represented the most on here. Answers can be anonymous. 

You can get lynched for this thread in 2021, as people find it offensive. 

Archived