talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

PSG Tickets

Hi, Me and my girlfriend are coming to Paris on the last weekend of October. We have never been to Paris before so I am just wanting to know abit of information. We are wanting to see a PSG game however that weekend they are playing Marseille which is arguably the biggest game of the season. I have signed up to early tickets but 2 tickets cost 320 euros! Are we able to turn up to the ground and buy tickets on the day or will we need to buy tickets before hand? What are the changes of us getting tickets?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
10 minutes ago, Bizzleslunchbox said:

Hi, Me and my girlfriend are coming to Paris on the last weekend of October. We have never been to Paris before so I am just wanting to know abit of information. We are wanting to see a PSG game however that weekend they are playing Marseille which is arguably the biggest game of the season. I have signed up to early tickets but 2 tickets cost 320 euros! Are we able to turn up to the ground and buy tickets on the day or will we need to buy tickets before hand? What are the changes of us getting tickets?

I'd say @...Dan or @Batard are your best options for answers! Hopefully they can help.

My own guess is that it'll be unlikely to buy tickets on the day at a stadium/game like that.

Welcome to the forums though :). Stick around!

7 minutes ago, Stan said:

I'd say @...Dan or @Batard are your best options for answers! Hopefully they can help.

My own guess is that it'll be unlikely to buy tickets on the day at a stadium/game like that.

hi! thanks! 

yeah i thought that but my friend said he just turned up to barcelona and he was able to get in on game day. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Bizzleslunchbox said:

hi! thanks! 

yeah i thought that but my friend said he just turned up to barcelona and he was able to get in on game day. 

1 hour ago, Bizzleslunchbox said:

You are better off buying tickets in advance. Its the biggest game in France, think of it like this, you wouldnt expect to rock up to the Champions League final and get legit tickets on the day. The reason the cost is so high is because its top tier, as much to milk the plastics and out price the morons. 

On 10/07/2019 at 11:48, Stan said:

Thanks for the reply guys. i guess ill either have to pay the mega price or just not go :( i assume i'm bets just buying from the PSG website or would you advise something else?

Archived