talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

CNN Quiz: Which European leader are you?

football forum

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Spike said:

I bet most of us were one question off from being any of the other results. 

Yes. I do not identify with Marine Le Pen or Geert Wilders, but those were the only two options for being against the EU I feel.

37 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Mark Rutte. But this is a poor quiz with very few actual options.

The last question one of the quotes actually directly slags off 2 of the 6 options ffs.

At least you didn't get Jeroen Dijsselbloem. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Panflute said:

Yes. I do not identify with Marine Le Pen or Geert Wilders, but those were the only two options for being against the EU I feel.

At least you didn't get Jeroen Dijsselbloem. :ph34r:

I imagine most people dislike the EU, no? It'd be hard not to get a Euroscepticist! 

1 minute ago, Spike said:

I imagine most people dislike the EU, no? It'd be hard not to get a Euroscepticist! 

It depends on the country but you'd be surprised. A lot of people fall for this mantra that leaving the EU means war and impoverishment.

4 minutes ago, Panflute said:

It depends on the country but you'd be surprised. A lot of people fall for this mantra that leaving the EU means war and impoverishment.

Weird. I have honestly never understood the EU and the Schengen Zone. The Euro is such an oddity and my understanding of national economics is limited but it's always seemed so strange that a currency can float on twenty-eight different economies. Besides, nations have enough internal issues to deal with, I've always thought of the EU 'internationalising' domestic issues. Oh, well I'm an outsider looking in and it's fucking bizarre to me. I can understand the smaller scale of UK but not the EU.

44 minutes ago, Spike said:

Weird. I have honestly never understood the EU and the Schengen Zone. The Euro is such an oddity and my understanding of national economics is limited but it's always seemed so strange that a currency can float on twenty-eight different economies. Besides, nations have enough internal issues to deal with, I've always thought of the EU 'internationalising' domestic issues. Oh, well I'm an outsider looking in and it's fucking bizarre to me. I can understand the smaller scale of UK but not the EU.

Christians who want to know what to do ask the question what would Jesus do? The EU can be best understood by asking what would lawyers do? 

Archived