• Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

image.png

First Grand Prix: 2004

Number of Laps: 57

Circuit Length: 5.412km

Race Distance: 308.238 km

Lap Record: 1:31.447 Pedro de la Rosa (2005)

Wrong circuit map :P that's Bahrain...not Hockenheim.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Eco said:

Leclerc has a great opportunity to outscore Vettel in the standings. Would that be the first time this season if he goes ahead? 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Leclerc has a great opportunity to outscore Vettel in the standings. Would that be the first time this season if he goes ahead? 

Wouldn't be shocking really, Vettel hasn't had a good year, and Charles has been more steady of a driver.

What stands out to me is the gap between Max and Pierre. 

• Subscriber

With Leclerc joining the team, this year was probably Sebs last opportunity to win the title with Ferrari because it's only a matter of time before Charles becomes the number one driver, the car just isn't there. The only way I can see him winning a title with Ferrari is if they build a car dominant enough that they can allow the drivers to compete for the title and Vettel wins with his superior experience. Very unlikely scenario though.

He should either leave F1 or do a Kimi and find a seat lower down the grid in a team where he can enjoy his racing again. McLaren would be a good fit but their seats are locked out. Maybe Renault, if he told Ferrari he wanted out then they may go after Ricciardo which would leave a gap for Seb there.

Are you a Hamilton lover or a Vettel hater? Or both? Is your dad a big army buff so that you were raised to hate all things German? I know a couple of Brits like that. 

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, Tommy said:

Are you a Hamilton lover or a Vettel hater? Or both? Is your dad a big army buff so that you were raised to hate all things German? I know a couple of Brits like that. 

Who are you asking? Me?

3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Who are you asking? Me?

No? Who did I even reply to? I think I meant to reply in another topic, and got mixed up. The internet is confusing sometimes. 

edit: I had a few beers last night, so maybe I was replying to you. Don't take it too seriously though. Sorry :D 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

edit: I had a few beers last night, so maybe I was replying to you. Don't take it too seriously though. Sorry :D 

Funny thing is, Rando doesn't even come across as a Hamilton lover or a Vettel hater, nevermind someone who's been raised to hate all things German by his army buff dad xD 

Just now, nudge said:

Funny thing is, Rando doesn't even come across as a Hamilton lover or a Vettel hater, nevermind someone who's been raised to hate all things German by his army buff dad xD 

The funny thing is, I thought I was replying to someone else. Quite embarrassing really. I would have never replied that to Rando xD

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, nudge said:

Any pics?

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Most likely the last race in Hockenheim before it disappears from the calendar again...

I miss the old track, when they disappeared into the forest for a what felt like minutes. It wasn't ideal and the racing wasn't so great, but it was just iconic. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I miss the old track, when they disappeared into the forest for a what felt like minutes. It wasn't ideal and the racing wasn't so great, but it was just iconic. 

That's the way I feel about Nürburgring (the Nordschleife, not the GP Strecke) despite knowing that it's not suitable for F1 racing at all :D 

I'm not a big fan of Hockenheim but it's sad not to have any race in Germany...

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

My favourite driver on my favourite track (back then). 

:x

What is he up to these days? Don't think I've seen or heard anything about him in the last decade.

1 hour ago, nudge said:

What is he up to these days? Don't think I've seen or heard anything about him in the last decade.

Hmm, last time I saw something from him is when he helped develop hybrid cars or something like this. But yea, he's a bit in the shadows these days. 

4 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Can Vettel turn it around? No better place then in his home country, or will it be fuck fuck fuck again.

I still haven't recovered from this, and Singapore 2017. 

edit: Jesus Christ, those cheering fans in the stands. I'm pretty sure I would have started a fight if I was there. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived