talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Round 11: Germany

football forum

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Early weather forecasts predict a hot race (around 30°C) and potential rain. Rain and thunderstorms are especially likely for the quali on Saturday!

About time lol.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 hours ago, nudge said:

Early weather forecasts predict a hot race (around 30°C) and potential rain. Rain and thunderstorms are especially likely for the quali on Saturday!

Excellent. Hopefully add some intrigue to the weekend.

5 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Potential for a mixed up grid and Mercedes cooling issues again?

Lewis is great in the rain as is Max, this could be great. Like you said a mixed up grid.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Raining in qualy abd race day?

At the moment the forecast shows +31 and dry on Saturday, +19 and rain on Sunday... Still a bit early so subject to change but it seems that the heatwave will be gone by the weekend so probably no overheating for Mercedes... 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, MUFC said:

I just saw it here, us saying rain on both days.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2902852

I'm getting +24 and potential rain during quali on Saturday:

HvjmGzv.png

+22 and chance of light rain at the start of the race with the temperature rising a bit and the chances of rain + thunderstorm increasing during the race!

jQbIF6p.png

So definitely an interesting race weekend by the looks of it.

48 minutes ago, nudge said:

I'm getting +24 and potential rain during quali on Saturday:

HvjmGzv.png

+22 and chance of light rain at the start of the race with the temperature rising a bit and the chances of rain + thunderstorm increasing during the race!

jQbIF6p.png

So definitely an interesting race weekend by the looks of it.

You stole my thunder.

Leave forum after a poor joke lol.

• Subscriber

What I find very interesting is that we might have very different conditions for quali and the race. Saturday should be still a bit hotter and maybe rainy, the race could be very cool and rainy/stormy. I wonder how the teams will deal with their setups.

• Subscriber

We all know we'll spend all weekend looking at 70% of rain for this session only for Hamilton to win a fully dry race from pole position while Ferrari cost both of their drivers a shot at the podium by leaving them out 10 laps too long on ruined tyres "waiting for the rain to come". Enjoy another week of Hamilton calling the German fans the best fans in the world while reddit feasts on another week long opportunity to make memes about Ferrari being incompetent.

10 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

We all know we'll spend all weekend looking at 70% of rain for this session only for Hamilton to win a fully dry race from pole position while Ferrari cost both of their drivers a shot at the podium by leaving them out 10 laps too long on ruined tyres "waiting for the rain to come". Enjoy another week of Hamilton calling the German fans the best fans in the world while reddit feasts on another week long opportunity to make memes about Ferrari being incompetent.

That is one of the most accurate things I've ever read, and I don't know how to feel about it. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived